Trusted Contributor

Just got an email stating that the launch of products has been postponed.  She will not be coming on the 24th as she hoped. It's a delay I guess in the manufacturer.

Honored Contributor

That's a shame.  She must be looking forward to her Q return.

Super Contributor

I saw that too.  Can't wait till she has her launch.  I circled the 24th on my calendar.  

Honored Contributor

I do like Meredith, but if her line isn’t ready to ship, I am pleased the onair launch has been delayed.

once she’s onair, no matter how often someone announces advanced order, we’d be reading a whole passel of complaints.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I do like Meredith, but if her line isn’t ready to ship, I am pleased the onair launch has been delayed.

once she’s onair, no matter how often someone announces advanced order, we’d be reading a whole passel of complaints.

passel:  Never heard the word!  Had to look it up...

noun Informal.

a group or lot of indeterminate number: a passel of dignitaries.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

@spent2much  We grew up hearing the word, passel, because my Mom would tell us if we didn't get home by a certain time, we'd be in a "Whole passel of trouble'!!!!

Super Contributor

Not a surprise. I'm interested in purchasing a freezer and have been searching for about a year. They told me at Best Buy that because of the pandemic, companies have not been able to build new products and thus freezers are not available. Meredith probably ran into a similar problem in the production of her new line and it is behind schedule. 

Whenever her products are available, I predict they will be hugely successful as people love and respect Meredith and believe she would't put her name on anything but quality products. I agree. I own lots of quality products and likely won't need anything she's selling, but if I needed anything I wouldn't hesitate to purchase items in her line.

Respected Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@spent2much  We grew up hearing the word, passel, because my Mom would tell us if we didn't get home by a certain time, we'd be in a "Whole passel of trouble'!!!!

HAHAHAHA

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Re: Blue Jean Chef

[ Edited ]

@Razzy 7  This is sort of off topic, but if you have a Costco nearby, I saw chest type freezers there (CT) last week.  Don't know how big, but they were under $500.  

ETA -- just checked Costco on line and there are a few to look at if you wanted to read about them.  And I believe you don't have to be a member to purchase some of them.  Delivery included in the price, too.

Respected Contributor

Guess it takes a long time when you have stuff manufactured "off-shore".  Maybe she ought to have tried to find a US-based manufacturer.