Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Jean Chef on Wednesday, 14th

@PA Mom-mom ---YES!!!!!  I bought that whisk set too---I already have the round one with the "eyes" for bread making--it works great and had one with the little ball inside--that was kind of a pain so I took the little ball out----but always use whisks--and the price was great--just the bread whisk was over $10 when I bought it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl  and @aroc3435  I forgot to tell you that I ended up buying  BJC whisk set on a free shipping day in early October. I love these whisks! Had no idea how much help they would be. Thanks to you both for recommending them!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   Glad you purchased on our recommendations and liked them.  Anything of Meredith's that she presented that I purchased has been of excellent quality.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- Why can't QVC find a permanent time slot for Meredith?  She was great as the Blue Jean Chef and when she was with different hosts.  She has such a low keyed demeanor,  doesn't "dance" or "roll her eyes"  during presentations and is very knowledgeable in the kitchen.  Anybody want to sign an on-line petition? I'll start.

Coffee drinker