Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have and use this and do they like it?

dee

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blend Jet portable blender

I considered buying it a while ago - checked the Reviews (which no longer appear)...........and I decided against the purchase.  Postings said -  had very low power......or it quit shortly after receiving...and was okay for liquids but not solids.

Guess you could buy and try.......return by end of January.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt  I’ve read reviews that weren’t very good. I think it was at amazon. After Vitamix and Ninja, I don’t think something like this, although very convenient, would do the job I want. 

Keepin' it real.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I purchased the blend jet, came in 2, and returned after trying out. The blade is very small and the container is only 12 ounces. I see that they are including smoothies now. My opinion dont waste your money.

Valued Contributor

@UKgram wrote:

I purchased the blend jet, came in 2, and returned after trying out. The blade is very small and the container is only 12 ounces. I see that they are including smoothies now. My opinion dont waste your money.

I bought it in the hopes it would be a decent portable blender to take to work. The size alone is the reason to return it and not much power either. 

Trusted Contributor

Looks like a piece of junk.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bought it with hopes, fully charged it, tried to make a smoothy and it would not even blend the fruit...low power, returned as defective what I thought was a pure piece of junk!