Honored Contributor

Bitter sweet ITKWD Sunday 12/23

What fun it was, what ugly sweaters.  I enjoyed the show.

It was sad when Meredith said her goodbye.  Poor David broke down.  But Meredith sure looked happy to be doing what she really wants to do.  I wish her the best!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Bitter sweet ITKWD Sunday 12/23

Wishing Meredith,

http://animated.name/uploads/posts/2016-08/1472124436_1388.gif

Honored Contributor

I bet.  Meredith will be missed.

Super Contributor

who is meredith?

Esteemed Contributor

Meredith Lawrence aka the Blue Jeans Chef.

@OhioAngel

Respected Contributor

Curious because I don't do social media, does anyone know if Meredith will be doing anything on television or elsewhere?  She was so knowledgeable and taught me so much I hate to lose her. She was a wonderful additiion to QVC.  I'll miss her !!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

Curious because I don't do social media, does anyone know if Meredith will be doing anything on television or elsewhere?  She was so knowledgeable and taught me so much I hate to lose her. She was a wonderful additiion to QVC.  I'll miss her !!!

@Perkup.  She has a public Facebook as do all the QVC hosts. You don’t need to belong to Facebook to view it. If a pop up ask to join click no.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@Perkup.  She has a public Facebook as do all the QVC hosts. You don’t need to belong to Facebook to view it. If a pop up ask to join click no.

Thanks. I guess we've just been advised to stay away from these social media sites so often we are reluctant to participate in any way. I might give it a shot.  Will definitely miss Meredith, as I miss Laura - the Kitchen Aid lady.

Respected Contributor

She also has a website.  If you search "The Blue Jean Chef", you'll find it.  Has information about her and other stuff.

It's unfortunate that she has left QVC.  She had her own show for a short while.  I suspect she wasn't enough of a "salesman" to suit QVC.  She added an aura of professionalism to the constant "sell atmosphere" of the cooking shows.

Honored Contributor

Before you go suspecting too much.  Meredith is the one that quit the Q.  She wanted to work at her first love....teaching people how to cook.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)