Respected Contributor

Big announcement coming ITKWM

Mary announced this morning that a major announcement is coming in a week regarding her show.

I am hoping she will be announcing the return of Stacey to the show. Many believe she was treated unfairly. It would be great if she can return.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big announcement coming ITKWM

[ Edited ]

These major announcements usually turn out to be something just "meh".

Honored Contributor

Everything will be on easy-pay?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever   I didn't hear about the big announcement.  Maybe they will be doing a mini-segment with Blue Jean Chef on her show going forward.  That would be a nice change.

Or maybe she or David is coming out with a new cookbook......stay tuned!

I doubt if they would be bringing back a former host, but I'll be glad if it's something really exciting, and not another big announcement that turns into out to be an EZ pay promotion. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Stacey coming back as Mary's second banana?  Hardly likely.

Honored Contributor

Oh right... I'm sure it's a biggie... Aren't they always... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe there will have a special kitchen segment devoted just to wine parings . Remember the Christmas promo that Mary did abt 2 yrs ago where  she promoted  which wines to go with certain foods that she  added her bit of humor .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever 

I hate to disillusion you but the only chance Stacey has coming back to QVC is if she got a job as a vendor Rep, like Laurie Shore for Mrs.Prindables, Dan Wheeler is an occasional vendor for a food product, ...Jonathon Redford was a rep for Squirrel Brand for awhile, and there's another former host that is a backup vendor for one of the QVC clothing lines, I forget her name..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt I think you must mean that Lena McIlwain was an on-air representative for Dennis Basso. A backup vendor is someone who sells external harddrives. Also, Kim Parrish represents Crêpe Erase, Margaux St. Ledger represented Plexaderm a couple years ago and Bonnie Johnson used to represent Genie Instant Line Smoother.

Respected Contributor

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation of anything Big.  These announcements never are. Usually a BIG Yawn!