Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big announcement coming ITKWM

ITKWM will be live on Q2 this Saturday from 1-4 p.m. ET. Hopefully, the show will now be back every Saturday! I'm guessing Mary will make her announcement soon.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc  Many on the boards and Facebook are suggesting the show will expand its presence to 4 hours weekly. We need more kitchen and home shows on the Q so I hope it comes true.  Too much electronics, jewelry and vacuum cleaners for my tastes.  Would also love to see Mary bring back Stacey to co host the show. I sent an email suggesting the idea.

Respected Contributor

I needed a good laugh today! lol

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@loriqvc  Many on the boards and Facebook are suggesting the show will expand its presence to 4 hours weekly. We need more kitchen and home shows on the Q so I hope it comes true.  Too much electronics, jewelry and vacuum cleaners for my tastes.  Would also love to see Mary bring back Stacey to co host the show. I sent an email suggesting the idea.

@Reever  I doubt Mary has the authority to bring back anyone who has been let go.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I needed a good laugh today! lol

What made you laugh? I don't get it

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc - Has Mary made her announcement yet.  I hope her show on Sat. will be back for good.  I like the show I just wish Direct TV would broadcast Q2 in HD.  It's not as easy to watch on regular tv.  Does anyone have Q2 in HD?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WORKING GAL - No announcement from Mary yet. I think she'll be on ITKWD tonight filling in for Julia, so perhaps it could happen then since there will be a big audience of foodies and fans?

I watch QVC and QVC2 through my Roku, which streams the shows in HD. I don't have cable, so that's my only option for Q2; it's not carried over the air around here.

ETA: They decided to have nobody fill in for Julia on ITKWD tonight, so there was no Mary and no announcement.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@loriqvc  Too much electronics, jewelry and vacuum cleaners for my tastes.  

How does 2%, 4%, and 1% of on-air programming respectively constitute "too much?"

Honored Contributor

Last night they were selling tomatoes.  I turned it off.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have the scoop yet on what the big announcement is ? Can a moderator chime in? When I called QVC customer service to inquire the representative who answered had no clue what I was talking about.