Honored Contributor

Re: Big announcement coming ITKWM

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'm sure this will be more excitement than I can handle.

@faeriemoon 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣thank you!!! I needed a good laugh today...

big announcements are so "old" Q should try something new🤔🥱

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation of anything Big.  These announcements never are. Usually a BIG Yawn!

Agree when I just read  BIG  announcement on the forum , the thing that popped  into my mind was  is she getting a set of MUGS WITH IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY after seeing David  has been selling his mugs. Not something I would buy unless my husband name  is David and my name  is Mary.

Their announcement have never impressed me ,just keep their  steady  " In The Kitchen" customers anxiously awaiting.

@Mimi NY 

oh my this is the best ... I hope they don't sell out before I can get at least 30!!! 😂😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen  And don't forget 1or 2 for your gift closet.  You never know when those surprise guests will pop in when you least expect it.  Easter is right around the corner and Christmas is just 9 months away.  Get them before the Q has their Christmas in July extravaganza and they sell out.  Avoid disappointment. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @aunt bea: There's a 100% chance the announcement will be the official return of ITKWM on a regular schedule. And I'll be very happy if that is true!

Trusted Contributor

With the Q,  "big announcements" are mostly "big disappointments." 

Honored Contributor

My guess would be segments with the Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence.   

Frequent Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Mary announced this morning that a major announcement is coming in a week regarding her show.

I am hoping she will be announcing the return of Stacey to the show. Many believe she was treated unfairly. It would be great if she can return.

highly doubt they would bring a host back they let go, esp Stacey.  She was not high on my list, esp when she would dive into a food sample using her same fork, double dipping.  GROSS!

Respected Contributor

So what was it?

Respected Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

So what was it?

@Ladybug724  we will not know for a few more days. Mary said she would announce it within a week.

Honored Contributor

No more happy dance ?