Honored Contributor

Re: Big announcement coming ITKWM

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

@Spurt I think you must mean that Lena McIlwain was an on-air representative for Dennis Basso. A backup vendor is someone who sells external harddrives. Also, Margaux St. Ledger represented Plexaderm a couple years ago and Bonnie Johnson used to represent Genie Instant Line Smoother.

@banned again 

That's her---yep, LENA!  Thanks.....I meant when Dennis couldnt present his products she would fill in for him I guess "Backup Representative" would have been a  better term to use.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation of anything Big.  These announcements never are. Usually a BIG Yawn!

I think the suits at the Q still operate under the erroneous assumption that they put this nonsense out there and we, like not such bright lemming to the sea, rush to our sets to see the 'big' news and then we just buy-buy-buy... You'd think they'd have figured it out by now that most of us have figured it out by now...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Rockycoast wrote:

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation of anything Big.  These announcements never are. Usually a BIG Yawn!

I think the suits at the Q still operate under the erroneous assumption that they put this nonsense out there and we, like not such bright lemming to the sea, rush to our sets to see the 'big' news and then we just buy-buy-buy... You'd think they'd have figured it out by now that most of us have figured it out by now...

@stevieb 

I agree, most of these "big announcements" might be "big" in the minds of the Q Execs but are rather nothing but a routine bore to viewers.... "5 easy pays" or "free shipping" or maybe a new product line which is nothing more than a duplicate of another Q product line., or a new exciting show TITLE but the same ole merchandise....🥱😴ZZZZZ...Even hiring an Exec from the wonderful world of Disney hasn't seem to spark much creativity nor imagination....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

We don't hear much from or about her, do we?  It's like they keep her  under secret detention or something. 

Respected Contributor

Mark Charles Toenail Clippers.

Set of four, different colors, stainless steel and self sharpening...

Buy a set for each room AND the garage!!!

Red will be the first color to sell out.

Five easy pays....get them home for less than a 5 dollar bill.

The "surprise" is that Toenail Clippers would be sold on a cooking show.

Valued Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Agree when I just read  BIG  announcement on the forum , the thing that popped  into my mind was  is she getting a set of MUGS WITH IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY after seeing David  has been selling his mugs. Not something I would buy unless my husband name  is David and my name  is Mary.

Their announcement have never impressed me ,just keep their  steady  " In The Kitchen" customers anxiously awaiting.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure this will be more excitement than I can handle.

Regular Contributor

My guess is that her show will be back on again at at specific time and day.  I don't watch her Facebook or Instagram cooking programs. 

Trusted Contributor

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?  YAWN.....think i wil go take a nap!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever 

Good thought But I doubt it's Stacey...she's moved on to "better things" than being David's sidekick😉 (Julia I think is his new one)

Some things work out for the best, in her case, I think it did🙂🙂