Honored Contributor

Re: Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

@Bhvbum  I think David's new show is because he really brings in the big dollars for QVC.  The kitchen items must be really selling well.  We need new items though because 3 days of these shows plus when Carolyn and others have shows, will be too much without new items.   (Now everyone will really go "bananas" when David takes a week off!)

Respected Contributor

So more hours of how many in this show and what colors do I have?  Sorry, but this is not for me.  Even too much ice cream is just that - too much. Classic overkill. Something works so you overdo it and spoil the whole concept.

As for the tee shirts . . . . I wouldn't be caught dead in one.  And on David, it looked ridiculous. He's not built for that style tee.

So when will they rename QVC to Quality, Venable, Convenience or something similar?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Northerngal wrote:

I would not mind the Friday show if QVC brought on the items that get little or no air time.  I have really had it with the 20 min Keurig, Kitchenaid, Le Creuset, etc. demos.

@Northerngal 

Yep that's my beef their inventory is so limited that they present.....Just like David's Thursday home show....just the same ole things.....

And dont forget the oil sprayer and the Spurttle.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

The responses that are so critical have me confused, does this mean that these people watch QVC all day? Every day?  

I thought the reason for another show for David was for people who can’t watch his other shows.

@Bhvbum 

HECK NO!!!...we are watching less and buying less......All you have to do is check out the QVC Programming Guide or check Items Recently On Air...or take a peek while flipping channels

QVC used to present a variety of unique and different items...now its a limited product rotation on 2 channels....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I honestly just choked and spit my coffee out laughing at the cat pic!!!!

So funny but wtheck ...that was the big announcement 🙄

Guess sales are down on all other repetitive stuff & we all know "david can sell ice to eskimo's"😉.

I just heard he "sold over 14,000" of those "happy dance" shirts -- really I can't imagine getting that excited or paying $28 for a t-shirt unless I can wear it all the time!

Respected Contributor

David better take baby bites with 3 food shows and all that tasting. Hope they are coming out with new products with doing 3 shows a week. do we still have ITKWM & the stacey food show too? 

Esteemed Contributor

I like David & look forward to his shows ..... so much better than

watching A LOGO show 🥰

Trusted Contributor

I like David and think he does a fantastic job...however, I have to echo others remarks about getting in some new products instead of the same old, same old all the time.  To add to the spurtles, oil sprayers and knife sharpeners I'm so tired of seeing, why don't they retire the Copper Chef, scrub daddies, mommies etc. and vegetable peelers and bring us some new and innovative kitchen items?  They always go to the kitchen shows in Chicago or wherever but it never seems like they bring back much new? 

I remember in the old days of the Q, I'd buy something because they had new and unique items and many times people would ask me "where did you get that?"  But not so much any more! 

Respected Contributor

Did anyone see Alberti and Sandra's Blog picture, for some reason she looks like she is 9 months pregnant. They look cute together but why does it look like she is pregnant?

Respected Contributor

Intervention for me. I have to just enjoy what I have, I gave up my storage building and it makes it difficult to store. And my health has got my limits almost to the extreme. I think most is very unnessary for me anymore. After mid- 60's enough is enough. And I don't have guests for the holiday's any longer and that's fine, I,m worn out. So don't watch and tempt yourself is what I tell myself. Even my restrictions for unhealthy foods is crazy . But you have to do what helps to stay out of trouble health wise.