Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

I am very happy for David.

He seems like a nice person and clearly he works very hard at the Q!

And as others have said I too am sure he brings in lots of revenue for the company so it would make sense that they would give him this opportunity.

A BIG congrats to David!!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't know how people can watch those shows … or the Food Channel. It's really creepy seeing people handle food. Ugh!
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Wow after reading these comments this is what is said.....................I dont like, I dont want, I will not watch, I dont, I dont.  I dont think the me generation has anything over the ME on this thread.

Im happy for David and all involved, I will watch when I can and record those I cant to view later if I want.

T shirts are cute, but I dont think I will order one, then again maybe I will..............

So well said! 

Thank you!!

Trusted Contributor

They have sooo many items online that never make it to air. Maybe we will see some of those.

Respected Contributor

My only wish is that they present more new and different items.  If they are going to present the same old products over and over, I'm not interested.  I agree with the poster who pointed out there are a lot of great items online that never see the light of day.  Let's hope some of those items are presented and demonstrated. 

Respected Contributor

The responses that are so critical have me confused, does this mean that these people watch QVC all day? Every day?  

I thought the reason for another show for David was for people who can’t watch his other shows.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I never cared for Friday Night Beauty so I am happy to read this.  I have a few "beauty" products I buy over and over and am happy with so I never watched Friday nights.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette 

And how about "how many in this show alone" ? Who cares!

Those constant updates make me change the channel.

Respected Contributor

What I find most interesting about another in the kitchen show, is that most of my friends talk about how their grown daughters and daughter-in-laws who work full time rarely cook or watch QVC.  I, being retired, enjoy cooking but not every night and I already have a stocked kitchen so I don't buy much.  Who is buying all the kitchen stuff?  My daughters do cook, but not every night and they don't want a lot of stuff in their kitchen, just the basics.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE '@ladyann45:  I know so many people that do not cook.  Can't believe it.  I live alone and cook for myself every day.  So many stop on the way home and get take-out or have prepared food delivered to their home or eat at restaurants.  I enjoy cooking and hope to continue.  Use my air fryer a lot and looking forward to getting one in the "oven shape."  The TSV today was not for me.