Honored Contributor

Re: Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

David is a good person who makes everyone feel special.

He is an excellent host and obviously sells a lot for QVC.

Many people enjoy his shows but can't always watch on Sunday or maybe Wednesday.  This gives more options for people.  And, again, QVC makes more $$$$.... a happy dance for all!  I don't see all of his shows but, when I do, I enjoy them.   Not your cup of tea?  No problem....do something else.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

And dont forget Saturday Q2 IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY...WOW the same products will be shown in four shows now......More shows, but just more of the same...not an enticement for me to watch...

1430312063475176_animate.gif

@Spurt  David said he's coming off the Saturday Morning Q Shows, so it's Wed, Thurs, Friday and Sunday.  Friday's ITKWD will be sandwiched between Jane Treacy's show 1st, and Shawn Killinger's show after his. 

In the last 6 or 7 Saturday Morning show, he has only been on twice; Kerstin was paired with Rachel a few times, and another host other times.  For that reason, I stopped watching that Saturday Morning 4-hour wildcard.

I guess that's also why Alberti said the last Friday NIght Beauty Show with him & Sandra will air on March 29 (QVC is planning a different beauty show for them).  David's Friday ITKWD starts in April. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watch a little ITKWD on Sunday but that's it...I like to cook but don't want or need a bunch of gadgets, cookware, bakeware & countertop appliances. I have the needed cooking-baking basics, a toaster, hand mixer & microwave...that's it, that's enough. I'd like Jill to do a home decor show on the main channel. Oh well, I won't be watching another kitchen show but those who are looking forward to it, Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

And dont forget Saturday Q2 IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY...WOW the same products will be shown in four shows now......More shows, but just more of the same...not an enticement for me to watch...

@SpurtSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

And add in Stacey's food show!!! Extreme focus on Kitchen and Food shows!!  Too much of a good thing is just that...too much!!

I just hope the products are NOT the same items presented - over and over and over. Doubt it though...

Trusted Contributor

The geniuses at Qurate strike again.  It's only a matter of time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  David said he's coming off the Saturday Morning Q Shows, so it's Wed, Thurs, Friday and Sunday.  Friday's ITKWD will be sandwiched between Jane Treacy's show 1st, and Shawn Killinger's show after his. 

In the last 6 or 7 Saturday Morning show, he has only been on twice; Kerstin was paired with Rachel a few times, and another host other times.  For that reason, I stopped watching that Saturday Morning 4-hour wildcard.

I guess that's also why Alberti said the last Friday NIght Beauty Show with him & Sandra will air on March 29 (QVC is planning a different beauty show for them).  David's Friday ITKWD starts in April. 

@Caaareful Shopper 

Sorry I needed to explain myself a little better....nothing against David....but it seems to be the same limited kitchen/cooking products over and over--- The oil sprayer, the spurtle, air fryer, kitchen aid, temp-tations, the reusable bags, lock n lock, germack, le creuset, prepared food.....I guess it got so limited that's why they added cleaning items to break up the monotony....As far as Saturday Morning and David leaving Saturday Morning Q, basically I was talking about Mary's Saturday kitchen show which is just a repeat of items on David's Kitchen Shows...

Its ironic because there's another topic about QVC showing the same limted items.....And I do turn the channel and will  watch or do something else.....

At least the kitchen shows are better than beauty products....and who knows maybe QVC will add more unique and interesting products and kitchen gadgets for the addition to the ITK  shows

Have a good weekend

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

And all the gourmet food shows that have been on a lot recently.  Big focus seems to be on food.

I would enjoy David's shows much more if it weren't for the constant update of number of each color left.  I wish they'd just do a scroll bar across the bottom of the screen like they do for fashions.  Limit the announcement to those who items with only a small number left, if need be.

Respected Contributor

I sometimes would rather shop I-QVC.

Honored Contributor

I agree, @Spurt .  I do like David a lot, and he must be bringing in loads of revenue if QVC keeps cloning his same show.  But it does get tedious sometimes.