Contributor

Re: Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

it will probably the same items shown on wednesday, no new items and  more silly happy dance

Respected Contributor

So that was the BIG news?  Another David show?? I like David and all, but 4 days of him!  QVC, ever hear of that saying "Too much of a good thing".  He will turn out like Guy Feretti on the food network.  He is on so much I can't stand watching him any longer.  So is this "new" show time supposed to be any different then any other of his shows. They are all the same.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps DV needs to step away from these food shows or stop eating everything in sight or better yet change the entire format and go green. This means eat more greens, eat better foods, cook and present better foods. Lose the glutens, fats, too many carbs.

Start cooking better, WAY healthier. He has put on so much weight, it's just grossly unhealthy the way he eats, looks. Did he not look at himself in the mirror in that tee shirt that has a very skinny DV caricature on the front? He looks nothing like that.

I am just looking out for his health at this point because he really needs to do something about the weight he's put on.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

Love this!

1430312063475176_animate.gif

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to Alfred A. Montapert
https://www.prlog.org/11766969-happy-monday-kitty.jpg
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lOVETOSHOP wrote:

I like David and think he does a fantastic job...however, I have to echo others remarks about getting in some new products instead of the same old, same old all the time.  To add to the spurtles, oil sprayers and knife sharpeners I'm so tired of seeing, why don't they retire the Copper Chef, scrub daddies, mommies etc. and vegetable peelers and bring us some new and innovative kitchen items?  They always go to the kitchen shows in Chicago or wherever but it never seems like they bring back much new? 

I remember in the old days of the Q, I'd buy something because they had new and unique items and many times people would ask me "where did you get that?"  But not so much any more! 

@lOVETOSHOP 

I echo your sentiments....I loved the unique and different kitchen gadgets they used to show and which I still use  to this day....(and I haven't been around QVC as long as some of the others) 

You are so right, QVC sends David and a team to the Chicago Kitchen Show for what?????  Certainly there are new and innovative products that manufacturers would love to present to the QVC audience....

It reminds me of the on location shows they used to do from Aspen, Colorado ....they'd go all the way there just to show the SAME ole QVC products...the change of scenary was the only thing different....what a waste of money...seemed like more of a vacation for host and crew...glad that farce was stopped.....And they should stop going to Chicago too unless they find some new products...I find more interesting kitchen items at Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Sur La Table than QVC these days...Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

I agree with most of the comments about being tired of the same products, but David said they were going to expand the line so hoping new items will be shown. As far as going over the colors, that is someone telling him to do that, but like someone said it is not necessary and the scroll idea of what is left would work just fine. They bring in THOUSANDS of these products to offer the best price but I imagine that's why the producer is saying keep them on the air to move them out. Bottom line, I am also tired of so much. I am retired and sit down at night to relax and will be checking out the Friday show to see what it has.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, unless you’re his doctor, your comments have nothing to do with his health.
Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
@PINKdogWOOD, unless you’re his doctor, your comments have nothing to do with his health.

@RollTide2008  PinkDogwood has as much right to give her comments as you!

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove, I never even implied she didn’t. I’m just calling out her motives. Commenting about David’s weight has nothing to do with concern for his health.