Respected Contributor

Re: Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

Likely just putting on air what is attracting viewers and selling. Can’t fault a company for that. I did think that Friday Night Beauty was popular, but guess not!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

This decision is total..........over exposure.  I think 99% are already tired of colors - dancing - and stories about "Mom".  

Q seems to be struggling with what to present.

@fthunt  Bingo---"...Q seems to be struggling with what to present....."  Getting desperate, DV must be the big profitmaker!

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@just wonder wrote:

I like David V. very much, but let him do other shows besides cooking; he used to present jewelry too.

Beauty products

Excercise equipment - he must wear shorts & tee

Smiley Very Happy

@Mz iMac  Hilarious.....

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I thought I heard him say "shawn in the kitchen"?

Color me gone........

@SharkE - He mentioned that Shawn and Jane Treacy will have shows that "bookend" ITKWD on Fridays, so that is probably what you heard.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@forrestwolf wrote:

HSN is adding more kitchen/food shows as well...They have also been adding hour long shows at different times almost on a daily basis..Guess kitchen/food is the direction of this company...Woman Indifferent

No, how about shoes continuously, and make up of ever brand , will  it ever stop ? I never watch HSN started with them years ago, the jewelry was all 10 karat, and a mess in 2 years, I will never buy from them. I don't care who owns them now.

Honored Contributor

If you look at items recently on air for today, for example, one has to wonder what they will find to present in yet another cooking show.  They show precious little now, in the way of kitchen items.  My guess is that Friday's show will be slated to even more food items.  Just my guess.

Frequent Contributor

I would not mind the Friday show if QVC brought on the items that get little or no air time.  I have really had it with the 20 min Keurig, Kitchenaid, Le Creuset, etc. demos.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Color me gone........

@SharkE - He mentioned that Shawn and Jane Treacy will have shows that "bookend" ITKWD on Fridays, so that is probably what you heard.  Smiley Happy

Thank you ! He talks so fast like a auctioneer I can't catch half

what he says.   I couldn't go that horror !

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Color me gone........

Thank you ! He talks so fast like a auctioneer I can't catch half

what he says.   I couldn't go that horror !

@SharkE - There is a change to ITKWD on Fridays, though—Ali Carr will be David's cohost rather than Stacey.

Esteemed Contributor

It is because of the upcomming Holidays. 

I'm sure it  will change  after they are over.