Respected Contributor

Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

Just announced, now we have another ITKWD on Friday, so now it is Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.  Enough is too much!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Surprise--more ITKWD shows!

He also has his home show on Thursday nights.

Whoo Hoo!

Honored Contributor

Another overkill moment brought to you by the folks at QVC...

Image result for yawn

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I grew up with a home cook and i also cooked in resturants,I prefer cooking at home as often as i can. I think we in america eat to much fast food in my opinion, we need to get back to basics. You be surprise how so many people who don't cook and they don't have the right tools to cook with. I like the shows and as well as the other shows. I assume there are others who like them, that is why they added another show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And dont forget Saturday Q2 IN THE KITCHEN WITH MARY...WOW the same products will be shown in four shows now......More shows, but just more of the same...not an enticement for me to watch...

1430312063475176_animate.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”

HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE!!!  When I watch ITKWD I feel like I'm hanging out with family and friends.  I don't have a lot of real family so it gets lonely at times.

So I'm thrilled that I have a chance to hang out with David and company 3 times a week.  Thank you David for making your show feel like family.

Honored Contributor

One more time, all together now... Let's run through those colors again... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove   I always enjoy David as a host so the news made me very happy.  I love kitchen items of all sorts.  Cooking has always been one of my favorite pastimes.

Respected Contributor

I love David just as much as the next person, but that was a "big whup" as far as announcements go. Woman Frustrated Ya know what would have been big? FREE shipping!!! Now that would have been.....

BIG!