Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Deal KitchenAid cordless rechargeable hand mixer

@Sooner @That's a good point!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE @Happy to know you have the red one! Is your love of red just for kitchen things, or is it across he board, for clothings, bags, shoes, furnishings? I love red too, especially with white and/or black.

How long does the full charge last for you? I can't believe they just say the charge lasts for 200 cookies. Maybe that's helpful for some people, but it doesn't mean much to me!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I have it, but, doesn't have the power of a corded one. Ok, to mash potatoes or mix a box of something. I got the red of course. LOL

@SharkE Good to see you!  I have missed you, and was thinking about those dinner rolls of yours recently!  

Take care!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me  mainly just kitchen gadgets.

Yeah, the full charge lasts a good long time. after using it I just automatically plug it in so it will be charged for the next time. I don't knock them, it's a handy , no fuss, small appliance. You don't have to wag the cord out of the way I mash potatoes in the sink to avoid splatter and the cordless does good like that.

I got so many full sized mixers, hand mixers, other things just a hobby I guess.   Ninja foodie is the best thing ever invented got 2 of them. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE @I have seen your posts mentioning your Ninja Foodi love! I don't have one of those, I have an instant pot. Wish the Foodi didn't have a nonstick coating! But anyway that's me. Glad you love it! And thanks for your feedback on the mixer. I appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

got Instant Pot, too. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

got Instant Pot, too. LOL

OT:  @SharkE , just ordered the Nuwave Privo from the Q.  If you have one what's your take  do you like it?  I value your opinion!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme     That's one I don't have. LOL

Certainly, looks interesting and a handy appliance to own. I used to have a Nuwave air crisper and it was great.

I thinkNuWave and Ninji make good stuff.  You can report back to us after you've had time to read the directions, watch the demos, and use it yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@eddyandme     That's one I don't have. LOL

Certainly, looks interesting and a handy appliance to own. I used to have a Nuwave air crisper and it was great.

I thinkNuWave and Ninji make good stuff.  You can report back to us after you've had time to read the directions, watch the demos, and use it yourself.

Thanx @SharkE , will do!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I would be interested to know what mixers you like most and which ones you USE most, and which ones are a pain to use.  And which are prettiest!  

I bow to your experience and expertise.  Also, if any aren't RED please note!  Woman Wink