Honored Contributor

Re: Beware of Pre-Cut Melon from the Produce Department

@LIG1 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Um, ok.    Not sure why I'm being laughed, as I was just trying to help, but if it helps somebody it's all good.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt~ sorry if you misunderstood my post. It was the bird comment that I thought was funny, that's all. HeartSmiley Happy

D'oh!  I'm sorry.    Sometimes the stuff that I say I think is funny, but I guess it's not,  and sometimes the stuff I say just comes out funny even when I don't realize it.  hehe -  Yes, I'm a bit strange but pretty much always mean well.

Again, I do sincerely apologize for mischaracterizing what you said.   I don't always get the 'LOL' thing and that's definitely on me.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Um, ok.    Not sure why I'm being laughed, as I was just trying to help, but if it helps somebody it's all good.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt~ sorry if you misunderstood my post. It was the bird comment that I thought was funny, that's all. HeartSmiley Happy

D'oh!  I'm sorry.    Sometimes the stuff that I say I think is funny, but I guess it's not,  and sometimes the stuff I say just comes out funny even when I don't realize it.  hehe -  Yes, I'm a bit strange but pretty much always mean well.

Again, I do sincerely apologize for mischaracterizing what you said.   I don't always get the 'LOL' thing and that's definitely on me.  Heart

Oh, no apology necessary @chickenbutt... hope you're having a great Sunday! HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank You, Dear!  BTW, I like your puppy (avatar).   Smiley Happy

Having an ok day (been a bit sick lately), and I hope your day is wonderful!

Respected Contributor

I taught food safety for a state university.  Just think about it.  If you don't wash the outside of your fruits and veggies, cut through them with a knife, where does the dirt, pesticides, etc go?  Right into the food.  We always recommended  washing all fruits and veggies and avoid buying pre-cut stuff.  Not worth the risk