Respected Contributor

Re: Beware : Product of China

Or an attention getting device ....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie -  ITA.  "Baiting" or to "get attention".  This OP seems to do this all the time.  I was just thinking the same thing myself.  Has s(he) come back to comment or defend her post?  Nope and I doubt ever does.

Start the fire and watch it burn.

Respected Contributor

If I were the OP's niece, I'd politely tell her that I'd no longer being doing her the favor of grocery shopping. 

IMHO, the only thing that the OP seems to get any enjoyment out of is complaining. I find that very sad. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Big Joanie -  ITA.  "Baiting" or to "get attention".  This OP seems to do this all the time.  I was just thinking the same thing myself.  Has s(he) come back to comment or defend her post?  Nope and I doubt ever does.

I thought that too ... never joins in the discussion after the original post ..

I also have the feeling that poster and another poster might actually be

the same person ....but then again I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist !!!

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

If I were the OP's niece, I'd politely tell her that I'd no longer being doing her the favor of grocery shopping. 

IMHO, the only thing that the OP seems to get any enjoyment out of is complaining. I find that very sad. 

If I were her niece I don't think I'd even bother with the politely part at this point. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse   She's probably smart enough not to complain to the niece who provides the shopping service.  That would ruin a good thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GenXmuse   She's probably smart enough not to complain to the niece who provides the shopping service.  That would ruin a good thing.

What would give you that impression?

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

I thought that too ... never joins in the discussion after the original post ..

I also have the feeling that poster and another poster might actually be

the same person ....but then again I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist !!!

I decided to donate it because an earlier thread I was scolded for throwing food away.  Upon reading the comments and the contrversy over donating the Chinese produced food I have decided to toss it.  I am sad that people are dismissive of those of us who do not trust the Chinese food supply.  

Honored Contributor

For the eleventy-billionth time, freedom of speech does not apply to a home shopping network forum. 

Respected Contributor

I do pickup for my groceries. Sometimes I don't get what I need but it's free and no one comes near me. It's as safe as having a family member shop for you. 
As for the nasty and rude responses you received I'm sorry. It's sad that some people feel the need to defend China on everything. The Chinese government is not something  peopleliving in a free country should defend.