Honored Contributor

Re: Better get my baking & cookie recipes & supplies ...Gonna be a holiday baking marathon?

@homedecor1.  We only know what you tell us.

I was asked if  I was doing "holiday cookie trays" again this year.  I thought about it and decided what better way to use my time & make some great $$.  I've also contracted for a few holiday luncheon  get togethers -- many still play cards daily at homes or socialize

Beware of skating on thin ice..

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Better get my baking & cookie recipes & supplies ...Gonna be a holiday baking marathon?

@Kachina624 

thank you ... but I'm not making enough to get rich...I will correct it...

believe me I've  already owned a business (prior to retirement) and know all the obligations...

Contributor

You're very talented and I'm sure everyone that eats you're baked goods appreciate the time and effort ! I'm jealous !

Contributor

RRRe: Better get my baking & cookie recipes & supplies ...Gonna be a holiday baking marathon?

Rachina 624:  You seem to be a very jealous person.  I think the ladly doing the baking has talent.

Respected Contributor

Re: RRRe: Better get my baking & cookie recipes & supplies ...Gonna be a holiday baking mar

Please ignore the rude posts. I'm so glad you shared the photos.  I love looking at the awesome talents of others. Your cookies are so beautiful and it put me in a good mood just seeing all of those cute little creations.  Thank you and enjoy your baking time!

Esteemed Contributor

If you had to but everything you used in one plate of misc cookied....nobody would have cookies!   They would cost a fortune!

Only when you bake a lot can you use up such a variety.  You are doing many people a great favor!  

Wish I lived closer!  I can almost taste you treats!

Honored Contributor

Re: RRRe: Better get my baking & cookie recipes & supplies ...Gonna be a holiday baking mar

@bbqjudge wrote:

Rachina 624:  You seem to be a very jealous person.  I think the ladly doing the baking has talent.

@bbqjudge. Perhaps you should remain silent.  Shes my friend and I don't want her to get in trouble.  Keep your judgements to bbq.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Please ignore the rude posts. I'm so glad you shared the photos.  I love looking at the awesome talents of others. Your cookies are so beautiful and it put me in a good mood just seeing all of those cute little creations.  Thank you and enjoy your baking time!

@santorini.  Rude posts?  Do you see something i don't?

Esteemed Contributor

And all over a plate of Christmas cookies!!!!!!

A beautiful plate of Christmas cookies!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yes you are!!!! And one of many on these boards I don't know personally but would be happy to meet you someday in person.

(Oh could you imagine the great time & debates we'd have with everyone😉) 

@bbqjudge -- thank you but sometimes things come across here as "rude"...they in my mind are "just well meaning".  I've had my "moments" here😉!!!

Funny thing my biggest concern was the "rude or negative comments" regarding the virus and homemade cookies...guess, IRS has precedence😉

Happy Holiday & Baking Season everyone🎅🏻🎄