Trusted Contributor

Re: Best site to order cookies on line besides Cheryl’s

@maisiebrook  ..... Thanks for mentioning Dancing Deer. I had never heard of the company. I pulled their website up and am interested in a couple of the products. Everything looked good!

Frequent Contributor

@Sheila P. Burg

My favorite is the Molasses Clove.  I recently bought a package of 8 at Whole Foods and put them in the freezer to eat after the holidays....trying to minimize the sweets!

Honored Contributor

@maisiebrook : Thank you and will check both places. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 : I thought the same thing. I hope that call was recorded and a supervisor will offer better training on how to help a customer. I had a catalog and gave the page number and the cookie product . Repeated the same thing and no attempt to help with placing order. Very odd to experience this with three calls to customer service. DH suggested calling today and if something odd  about answer request to speak to a  supervisor. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg : Totally agree. Just checked my cookie order with QVC and still in process. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg : Sounds wonderful but peppermint gives me heart burn. Growing up with a grand mother that always put the Bob's big round peppermint sticks in our Christmas stocking  that was something special and had no problems with peppermint at that time. Southern Bee

Esteemed Contributor

Dewey's Bakery has the Moravian cookies and soft cookies.

Esteemed Contributor

@SouthernBee - I would definitely try ordering again if Cheryl's cookies are what you really want; I've never experienced any issues when ordering from the company online, and your experience seems strange. Sorry you had to go through it! I will actually be placing my usual "create your own" order through the site this weekend, so I'll come back and share if I encounter any issues. (I'm also not a fan of all the sprinkles, and there are specific flavors such as the salted caramel chocolate and seasonal cookies that I want to purchase without having to get a variety of other flavors I don't need.)

In the meantime, just in case you're interested, you can buy a set of 34 of the plain buttercream frosted cookies here at the Q:

https://www.qvc.com/Cheryls-34pc-Buttercream-Frosted-Cutout-Cookies.product.M115408.html

Honored Contributor

@Zhills : Thanks for the information and will look at this. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc : Yep - don't understand because normally order from Cheryl's and have done this several years without any problems. Really appreciate the other cookie information. Was considering ordering. Just checked my previous QVC order that is a Christmas gift to be shipped to a special friend. The edd listed as 12/10/19 but still indicates it is in processing🤷‍♀️?!!! Southern Bee