Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best-selling cookies in the U.S.

[ Edited ]

DH introduced me to Little Debbie, especially Nutty Buddy and I love them. Crispy little wafer cookies with a chocolate coating, thin wafer layers inside along with a light peanut butter filling. They're crispy and delicious, and very reasonably priced. As for Oreos, I'm so glad they brought out the thin ones....especially with the mint flavor frosting! Yum!

Someone mentioned Tate's cookies, and they're very good, but also expensive IMO. Almost $4 here for about 8 to 10 cookies.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieB wrote:

I love all of them on the list except Oreo.  They are the worst cookie ever (kind of like stiff cardboard with a cream filling).  I can't believe they're on the list at all.

@KatieB 

Because a lot of people love Oreos, moi included! To each her own.  But I have to say that my favorite is Chocolate Chip, preferably home made.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Have y'all seen the Lady Gaga Oreos?  They are pink with a green filling.  

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Have y'all seen the Lady Gaga Oreos?  They are pink with a green filling.  

@IamDoodles  I saw them at Walmart.

Respected Contributor

Noon Pies and oatmeal creme pies are both sandwich style cookies and both are made in the environs of Chattanooga, but that’s where the similarities end.
Respected Contributor

what no pecan sandies or grasshopper cookies? I never met a cookie, i didn't like!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not much of a cookie eater but when I do partake, I only want a homemade, soft cookie.  Most of these listed are what I consider hard cookies and they're just not my thing.  Oreos are a cookie that, for the life of me, I'll never understand their popularity.  I think they are absolutely disgusting.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I struck gold yesterday, two packages of Mega Stuf Oreos, seldom in stock.  

Honored Contributor

think the best cookies are homemade-----

Honored Contributor

I would guess Chips Ahoy and Oreos are the two best-selling brands, based only on the amount of shelf space they get in supermarkets.