Honored Contributor

Re: Best place/price on Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer

Sometimes Williams-Sonoma has GREAT sales on appliances too around this time of the year.

Also, if she is a bread maker, the SPIRAL dough hook that some KA models have is wonderful because the dough doesn't climb up the dough hook nearly as much!

Occasional Contributor

I got one at Sam's Club around Thanksgiving. It was a 5 qt, Crystal Blue, and it was $249.00

Valued Contributor

I got the best price at Kohl's - it was more expensive than elsewhere, but I had a 30% off coupon, and it was on sale. THEN, I got $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent, so that gave me some free purchase power! Mine is the Professional style...

Super Contributor

I do not have one or even want one. However, I was at Costco today and they had a really nice bundle with lots of accessories for $349. I think that it's also on Costco.com. HTH

Respected Contributor

Also keep on eye on Amazon for Black Friday deals. I got a great deal 5 years ago on a 6 qt. PRO 600 lift bowl with free shipping and a $50 rebate.

We wanted the extra power for the meat grinder attachment, but it's also good for large batches of cookies or bread dough.

Denise
Valued Contributor

On 11/4/2014 denisemb said:

Also keep on eye on Amazon for Black Friday deals. I got a great deal 5 years ago on a 6 qt. PRO 600 lift bowl with free shipping and a $50 rebate.

We wanted the extra power for the meat grinder attachment, but it's also good for large batches of cookies or bread dough.

YES..that's the model I have that I got at Kohl's...I forgot that I also got the $50 rebate.....after the 30% off...and deduct for the Kohl's cash, too!

It was in December a couple of years ago, so I'd wait!

Respected Contributor

Definitely watch for Kohls and Amazon. I've seen prices down to $169. Of course that was a few years ago and inflation is with us. Still, it's worth waiting for the sales.

I'd love a smaller Artisan model. I have the 6qt, because I used to make heavy spelt bread for my husband. Now that he's not with us anymore, I don't need such a monster. I suppose if I put an ad in the paper, someone would like it. It's big.

Trusted Contributor

too bad you live in NH cmoose! I have a brand new kitchen aid stand mixer which I'm selling for just $150. hubby bought it for me before but I never used it.
Super Contributor

QVC will have a one on December 7th as a TSV in 13 colors.