Frequent Contributor

Re: Best cookware I've ever owned

I don't have sets, but many years ago I bought a Circulon mini-wok at a yard sale (for fifty cents!) and it's one of the best pans I have ever owned.  👍🏻

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Pioneer Woman Cookware.  The same she uses on air.

Respected Contributor

This Circulon set is heavier than those which have received criticism in the past.  It's also labeled as a "professional" set.  

I simply know that I love a set which is so easy to use with heat-proof handles and drainage lids,  and is easy to clean up at the sink by hand, AND can go through a dishwasher. 

Instructions for the set don't say "handwash recommended".  

The care instructions specifically say "dishwasher safe".

Wonder whether other cookware brands also  will develop coatings that can withstand the dishwasher's abuse?  

Respected Contributor

@novamc1   Isn't this set going to be $150 starting Wednesday if purchased in-warehouse.  Available on-line for a delivered price.  Thought I just saw that in an email from Costco.  If I read incorrectly, I apoligize.  

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker 

As posted above in thread message #9.........

<<The Circulon cookware set (13 pieces) that I raved about above has just shown up in Costco's latest sales brochure.

The sale runs  Oct. 28-Nov. 22.

Price is $149.99, which is $50 off the regular price, same as when I bought mine earlier this year.

Costco will also have the Oster French Door convection countertop oven on sale during that time for $99.99.

And a 6-qt. Instant Pot Gourmet Multicooker for $59.99.>>

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 Sorry -- I didn't read thru all comments before posting.