Valued Contributor

Best Online Source for Grocery Coupons?

Hi Ladies,

A few years back I used a coupon site for grocery store savings and now I can't find it. Are there other sites that you have had success with?

TIA{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Online Source for Grocery Coupons?

The main sites are coupons.com, smartsource.com, and redplum.com. Manufacturer sites often have coupons too - e.g. Campbell's, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Reynolds, Nestle, etc. Always check them out if you're looking for something specific. Also, supermarket sites often have load-to-card coupons. Target also has a lot of coupons - most are for use at Target only but some are manufacturer coupons.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, valu. Smiley Happy Although I generally have at least a few coupons when I go shopping, there was a time when I was WAY more on top of trying to find them before I went anywhere. I will check the sites you mention above before I leave the house today!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

The Procter & Gamble site also has coupons now: pgeveryday.com. These may be the same or similar to coupons in the monthly P&G newspaper insert. The Kellogg's website has lots of good coupons: kelloggsfamilyrewards.com. You will need to register with some of the manufacturer sites, like Kelloggs, to get the coupons.

If you have a smartphone, there are a number of smartphone apps, like Target Cartwheel, that save you the trouble of clipping or printing. There are also sites like SavingStar, where you register your supermarket loyalty card(s), select the offers you want, then when you buy the item the savings go to an account that you can periodically empty via bank transfer, or PayPal, or Amazon gift card, etc.

If you're looking for a specific coupon, check the manufacturer's Facebook for "offers." Sometimes, you will be lucky.

Valued Contributor

Valu-Thanks so much for the additional recommendations. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Trying to save more where I can, of course. And we have always said that the grocery bill is our one black hole when it comes to our budget. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

ValuSkr, you are no joke!

In addition, check the websites of the grocery stores you frequent. Kroger stores usually have good ones on there.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

I use Coupons.com. They have a large selection of grocery as well as other products.

Every perfect gift is from above.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, honny and soprano. I will add your suggestions to my list. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I abandoned clipping coupons in favor of just using my store's e-coupons & the ones they send me in the mail. Trying to clip, organize, & keep track of paper coupons just wasn't worth the time & effort since I'm just shopping for one. Isn't it great that all those coupons are available online now, though?
Esteemed Contributor

VCamp, how do you use e-coupons? Do you use an app, link them to your savings card, etc.?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.