Super Contributor

I am looking to possibly get an air fryer. But am hesitant to order one from the Q due to shipping charges to and from, should it not work out for us, for whatever reason. 

What is a good brand..? Is there one I can get in a box store, or somewhere that has free shipping to and from..? Or is one on QVC really so awesome, that I do not need to worry about returning it? Ideally for this, I would like one from a big box store, so brand name would be nice or any rec's appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

You may want to check consumer reports to determine which is best.  I have a cooks essentials and it does everything I need it to do.  No issues with it.  I haven't tried any other brands.

Super Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

You may want to check consumer reports to determine which is best.  I have a cooks essentials and it does everything I need it to do.  No issues with it.  I haven't tried any other brands.

I did think of Consumer Reports, thanks!

I was looking to get regular folks, home cooks, and truthfully sometimes (oftentimes, actually) I disagree with Consumer Reports..(ducks) Smiley Embarassed Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Our Philips works great!

Respected Contributor

If I didnt have one already, I would go to Kohls.  Just checking the web pages there are a lot to choose from with some having great reviews to 1 review.  

Trusted Contributor

Try Bed, Bath & Beyond.  Use their 20% off cpn & shipping is usually free over $49.  I have the Power XL & love it.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I own a Phillips airfryer that was purchased as a todays special on HSN and we love it.  The airfryer is easy to use and clean, my husband even loves it and uses it all the time.

Regular Contributor

Bought my Power XL at Sam's Club. Large 5.3 qt. On sale til end of March.  Love it. Came with a mister bottle and baking pan. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Air Fryer?

[ Edited ]

Air fryers are available everywhere in a million different colors and configurations and sizes.  I suspect they are all about the same and cook the same.  I'd just pick the size and color I wanted. 

I believe QVC has a TSV scheduled for sometime in April. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I've had the $79.00 Farberware air fryer from Walmart for about 9 months. Very happy with it. It has a 4.6 average rating with over 750 reviews. Walmart has a 90-day returnn policy.