Contributor

Beautiful "as is" bowl set k288752

Just received my second set and if you check my reviews, I have been critical of this line for oven use and low quality control but these are without flaws in paint and glaze. With added shipping and tax, total is under $33. I have ordered 2 more sets for holiday gifts. I ordered all Floral lace and have received the brown and the cranberry--- deep, rich country colors. Take a look---lots of colors still available.
Valued Contributor

Re: Beautiful ""as is"" bowl set k288752

Thanks for the ""heads up"" on this bowl set! ""as is"" is a great way to save some $$ on Temp-tation dishes!!

Contributor

.....getting nervous! Made this decision to order more sets for holiday gifts but just returned a two piece Floral Lace cobalt blue bowl set because of sloppy painting and grazing that showed up while I was rinsing out the bowls to use them for the first time. I was optimistic after receiving the first two bowl sets. Why this this product line so inconsistent in quality???? I may end up sending them all back --- lesson learned ---don't assume from one set that the rest will be free of flaws.
Contributor

.....oops typo---should have read crazing---meaning the hairline cracks in the glaze that show when clay body is absorbing moisture through the glaze.
Contributor

Well---glad to report all of remaining bowl sets arrived today and all perfect! Just returned one (spice) because I did not like color.