Honored Contributor

Any good/bad results on this fruitcake???  I don't need recommendations on different brands, just this one.

Honored Contributor

I give it 10 stars.  That's much better than QVC's excellent 5 stars.  The best I've eaten.  

One suggestion.  Slice it cold.  Has a tendency to crumble a bit at room temperature.  

Honored Contributor

Another suggestion:  Add some Grand Marnier to it!  Nothing goes with fruitcake like that! 

Honored Contributor

I got small individually wrapped slices last year.  Put it away unrefrigerated and just remember it a couple of weeks ago.  I unwrapped one and tasted it with great trepidation.  It was perfect!  Moist as the day I got it and delicious.  It's excellent fruitcake, full of good stuff. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I can give Beatrice Fruitcake an excellent review.  This is the second year I have purchased one.  It is moist, good flavors and filled with fruit and nuts.  I purchased during Christmas in July as that is when it is offered at the best price.  I slice it into individual slices and then freeze individually and then pack in a freezer bag and pull out a slice at a time.  

Honored Contributor

It's absolutely delicious!  I hadn't touched fruitcake in decades because of the usual suspects tasting horrible.  But Beatrice's is wonderful -- my 2nd year having it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can't give my own review since I don't care for fruitcake...but DH LOVES Beatrice!

Says it is just like his mom made and I never would.  LOL

this is the second year I ordered it, and he is raving about it.

I will admit it smells wonderful!

Frequent Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday, purchase every year!

If you do not like the others bricks ( you know the ones you regift)  then this is the one for you!  

Soft and excellent taste and texture!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I got small individually wrapped slices last year.  Put it away unrefrigerated and just remember it a couple of weeks ago.  I unwrapped one and tasted it with great trepidation.  It was perfect!  Moist as the day I got it and delicious.  It's excellent fruitcake, full of good stuff. 

they were almost a year old?!

Frequent Contributor

100 Stars! To me, it's more of a nut cake than a fruit cake. DELISH!