Valued Contributor

Bakeware for counter top convection ovens

I really loved the new line of CE bakeware shown on Sunday but canceled my order when I realized the large piece would not fit in my Breville Convection Oven due to the handles on each side of it. Are there any future pieces planned that will fit countertop convection ovens? QVC sells quite a few of them and it would be great if you also sold bakeware that could accommodate them.  I'm honestly not a fan of the Temptations brand but thought Meredith Laurence did a great job with her new line. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bakeware for counter top convection ovens

I got all the cookware I need for my Breville including a 9X13 baking pan and a cookie sheet at Amazon.  They have the pan with no handles. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much Kachina624, I appreciate the info.  Your pup is beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

If you are looking for a 9X13 pan to fit in the Breville Convection oven, BB&B sells a line of bakeware called USA Pans.  I use the 9X13 in my Breville and it fits horizontally as it no side handles - it is straight sided.  The pans are commercial pans, substantial in weight, does not buckle and has a wonderful non-stick finish.  The USA pans come in many sizes.

Honored Contributor

Any basic 13x9 without handles ( William Sonoma Goldtouch, USA pans ect) will fit in the  full size Breville. I use both of those in mine. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Thanks very much for the great info @Lovetochat!

Valued Contributor

Thank you @jaxs mom for the information!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish there were convection oven sizes too!  Not everyone needs a 13x9 for everyday use and they won't fit in the oven.  A line from CE in muffin, loaf, pie, cake, and smaller pan sets would be awesome.  Additional colors (purple,cranberry,etc.) would be great too.  I would also be more interested because the price point is lower than Temptations.    

Respected Contributor

I got some really nice pans at Williams Sonoma for my Breville Pro.

Was on sale 2 for $22.00 but that was a few months ago.  I think they are 8 by 11.  Perfect size for me and the quality is superb.