Respected Contributor

Re: BREVILLE OVENS ON SALE AT BEST BUY AND BREVILLE AND BED BATH BEYOND

@Gokat Wolfgang's Pressure Oven has a light inside but you can not turn it on and off when you want.  If I remember right it is only on while things are cooking. You have to move the lever up to the top for using as a regular oven and pull and lock the handle down for Pressure cooking. The oven door has steam coming out when Pressure cooking but the manual said it was normal? When you go to open the door you have to push the button first and if you forget and just yank on the handle the Oven comes towards you. I almost pulled it off the counter as it is not very heavy. I have a Pressure Cooker by Cusinart and love it so being separate from the Oven is best for me as if the oven breaks I still have Pressure Cooker separate. My kitchen is now complete. My Breville Oven, two blue Skinny Minis, a blue Perfect Cooker from QVC, Emeril's Air Fryer, My chopper (I call my lawn mower), my Ninja blender, Ninja 4-in1, and my Dash Spiralizer. Also my new Paula Deen larger air fryer will be here tomorrow. My microwave is a Kenmore Elite and it is 8 years old. It is also a convection oven. My husband just replaced the light bulb inside of it. I missed the light inside and that is how I knew I wanted a light in my new Breville oven. Now I can save to pay off my medical bills from the last few months. Other than the food to cook in them, I am all set. You can always buy Wolfgang's Oven and return it if you aren't satisfied. Mine got credited back quickly also. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm good with the light just being on when I'm cooking as that's all I ever use my regular oven light for anyway and the steam vent works much the same as my regular pc so that's not a problem here either.  Unless a competitor comes out with something better, I'm pretty sure it's the one for me.Woman Happy

I have a tiny kitchen, @MKR14, so have to plan carefully.  I have most of what you list pared down as I'm a single here and don't need the higher capacities available for some of the appliances.

My microwave is a little Sharp that's served me soooo well...16 yrs. old and still going strong and well.  Amazon's got Wolf's for under $200 right now so sitting on me hands here. Woman LOL

It sounds like you ARE all set with the kitchen.  The holidays should be really yummy around your place!Woman WinkHeart

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat That is a great price on Wolf's Oven. It was the 29L that I had. I am sure you would enjoy it as it is well made. It is higher inside than my Breville. It will fit a 14 pound turkey and mine fits up to a 5 pound chicken. Everyone has different taste and needs and that's how what we judge what we buy. I really had my heart set a year ago on the Breville Pro and should have bought it then but it was a lot more money. I don't have a lot of counter space but did buy an extra cupboard to store the small appliances. If you get it now or later please post how you like it and what you make in it. I bet acorn squash will be one. I loved watching all he made in it and watched every presentation. I just kept thinking about the Breville one. Kind of like getting a new pair of shoes. You need to get the right size and fit. Woman HappyHeart

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the mini smart breville a few months ago and I am loving it more than expected.  I paid $149 for it.  Today it is $120.

Valued Contributor

Of course anyone with Amazon Prime can get these ovens at the same discounted prices today w free shipping.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love my new Breville Smart Oven Pro. It preheats so much faster than my oven. I made a Cauliflower au Gratin for lunch and it was done with a beautiful brown top at the exact temperature and time I would have used in my big oven. It is

a Richard Simmons recipe I have made for years. Simple and delicious. I had the Deal a Meal plan years ago and this is in his Golden Edition Cookbook I bought back then. I posted the recipe under the Recipe Forum if you would like to make it.

My new Paula Deen Air Fryer will be here late today. I will try it out this weekend. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you so much for writing about this oven. This has solved my not having a second oven at holidays and when entertaining. I so highly recommend this oven. It works like a dream. You don't have to adjust your cooking times. It is the same as if you were using your large oven. It made Thanksgiving so less stressful. I haven't used my large oven since I bought this, except on Thanksgiving, of course.
Trusted Contributor

@MKR14 am I too late for the sale at these Stores? I went and their not on sale.

Respected Contributor

The sale is over. Even at the full price it is worth it. I am not sure if they will have them on sale again before Christmas. I will watch and if I see them on sale I will post here. Which one are you looking at to buy? I am glad I got mine and it doesn't take up a lot of counter space as mine is limited. Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@MKR14 Thank you so much. I woud aprreciate it if you would let me know. I have wanted one for years and was hoping to get it on sale. Thank You!