Respected Contributor

BREVILLE OVENS ON SALE AT BEST BUY AND BREVILLE AND BED BATH BEYOND

[ Edited ]

The Breville Smart Oven Pro is on Sale starting today with free shipping at Best Buy for $214.00! I checked Breville and they have it for $215.95 plus free shipping also. I definitely am buying this with that much off. $55.00 is a nice size savings. I will buy mine from Breville as I sent the Wolfgang Oven I bought back last week.I should have just got this to begin with. I love this Breville model as it has the interior light.Just a heads up.

What size chicken can you do in this breville? Also would a small 10-12 pound turkey fit in this?

Thanks. Smiley Happy

** I just ordered mine from Bed Bath and Beyond and the total cost was $233.27. Free shipping but the 20% coupon doesn't work online due to manufacturer having it on sale. It is a great deal and a BBB is about 30 miles away so I could return there and not send back if any problems. I am excited as this is what I wanted all along.

Respected Contributor

Re: BREVILLE OVENS ON SALE AT BEST BUY AND BREVILLE AND BED BATH BEYOND

I got my new Breville Smart Oven Pro today. I washed the inside of the oven and accessories up and ran the oven for 15 minutes (as it stated to do before using) and it is all set to use. Just the right size and I love that the door opens down instead of to the side as Wolfgang's did. I am glad this went on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond as it came in three days after ordering it. Fed Ex brought it early this morning. I love having the light on this model. Free shipping and the being on sale was my early Christmas present. One of my kids are getting the cutting board made for this for Christmas. Now I am looking for a 9"x13" baking pan without handles. Three places I went today had the size but with handles. Smiley Happy 

Occasional Contributor

I have this oven and love it.    In response to the earlier post, it handles about a 4 pound chicken.    Need to make sure no part of the bird is hitting the top heating element.

This is the pan I use in the oven:   Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Roast Pan with Non-Stick Rack, 13 x 9 x 2.2 inches.    I got it on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Breville BOV800XL Toaster Oven, Smart is it like this one?

This is $200 at macy's

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

this one is $119

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The model I bought is BOV845BSS and this model has a light. It is the one that CATLOVER posted a photo of with a light inside. Be sure to check my model number if you want a light inside. Well worth the few extra dollars to have the light inside. You can also turn the light on and off when you want to check things in the oven. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm curious, @MKR14 , as to whether the inside light was the only reason you decided to send Wolf's pressure oven back.  As you know, I'm eyeing it up for a future purchase so would appreciate any feedback you can give.  Thanks a bunch! Woman Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Gokat  I have had this oven for nearly a year and the light is a great plus.  You don't have to keep opening the door.  I usually bake a croissant on Sunday mornings and it's nice to see how it slowly gets bigger.  I paid quite a bit more than the sale price it is now, but I still think it was well worth it.  I am using it exclusively since I no longer have an oven.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @Gokat I sent Wolfgangs oven back as I was disappointed in it being a little bulky for me. The Pressure Cooker knob at the top wouldn't fit right either. I absolutely love this new Breville Smart Oven Pro. The light wasn't the only reason to buy this but it is a plus to see inside when you want. I just made a 12" frozen pizza the Aldi's forum was talking about and it was awesome with garlic and caramilzed onions. This Breville Oven is the easiest to use of all the ovens I looked at. I love it tells you where to out the rack on the front of the Oven window for what you are cooking. The pizza I made was a thin crust and it cooked to perfection. I set the temperature for 400 instead of the 450 preset for pizza and put it on 12 minutes. It only took 8 minutes as it was a thin crust. I also love this Oven more than Wolfgang's as the Breville door opens "down" and not to the left as his did. Made a big difference to me. I was surprised I sent Wolfgangs back but I just didn't care for all the pieces to it. The pizza pan that comes with this is so nonstick that the pizza slid right off when I sit it on the counter. This is a keeper for sure. The knobs on this just glide back and forth and it is fun using the Oven. Wolfgang's just wasn't for me. I came across an email on the Breville Oven I bought. It was from November 15th last year I sent myself to buy this. The sale goes off at the end of the week at the stores that sell this- at least that's what I saw online. Quite a savings at $215.00 versus $269.00 and no shipping. Delivered in three days by FedEx. BBB has super service. I am one happy lady right now.😊

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all the feedback, @MKR14 and @CLEM .  Much appreciated.Woman Happy

I've been reading the raves on the Smart Oven for quite some time so am aquainted with all the pluses for that one.

I'm not currently in the market quite yet (still researching) but am interested in a pressure oven when the time comes, as opposed to a straight convection.  Thus my interest in Wolf's.  I know Cuisinart makes one as well, but I don't like the exterior water supply on that one.  The interior light seems to be a big plus with many here so hopefully Wolf will add that to his.Woman Wink

I see that Breville's Smart Oven is on sale for $214 at Amazon as well. Great opportunity for anyone interested to get one at a good price and quickly with all the sales, especially if they have Prime.Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?