Esteemed Contributor

I was at Sam's on Monday and bought their Member's Mark BBQ Baked Beans with Brisket - delicious! They come in a 40 oz tub and are in the specialty food section with the different cheese varieties, Panera soups, etc. They're well seasoned and the tub is full of brisket chunks. I heated some up today along with cornbread and made a green salad...plenty of food for the two of us and so good. DH said they're the best baked beans he's had!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BBQ Baked Beans from Sam's

My husband discovered these several months ago and now I buy them almost every time I shop there.  They are, indeed, the most delicious baked beans ever.  I like mine with a big scoop of mashed potatoes!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Re: BBQ Baked Beans from Sam's

@jannabelle1 I totally agree. This an exceptional product. I love Baked Beans!  I've even use them as a dip with Kettle Chips. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Re: BBQ Baked Beans from Sam's

@Citrine1, I don't know why I haven't noticed them before since DH and I both love baked beans. You confirmed my thought that they're not a new product. I'll be buying another container in a couple of weeks....so good!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Re: BBQ Baked Beans from Sam's

@jannabelle1  You probably didn't notice them before because (in my opinion) they're hard to find!  Even when my husband told me where to look for them, it took me a while to find them.  So glad I did though!

Trusted Contributor

Re: BBQ Baked Beans from Sam's

Member's Mark BBQ Baked Beans With Brisket (40 oz.)