Frequent Contributor

Re: Ayesha Curry is adorable. AND her

I never heard of this woman or her spouse...I shy away from buying celebrity endorsed products anyway.  Not interested in them....

Contributor

She and Steph seem like a great couple. I think she’s had a Food Network show, and her cookbook is a practical, entertaining read that also gives a peek into their family life. Missed the presentation but will go back and check it out online.
Trusted Contributor

You can get her stuff on line at WalMart.  Betterprices for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

I found her to be a refreshing NEW face at The Q, and was inspired to make a few purchases. I like her no-nonsense approach to selling. I checked Amazon, and she has quite a collection there also. Hopefully, we will see more of this breath of fresh air.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Her listings don't mention the metal from which her pans are made.  I'm hoping its not the plain aluminum I can pick up in any big box store.  I buy only hard anodized or stainless steel.

Regular Contributor

@Emmie1165 wrote:

I never heard of this woman or her spouse...I shy away from buying celebrity endorsed products anyway.  Not interested in them....

If I were purchasing a product (kithcen item in this case) endorsed by a "celeb" it would have to be someone who's livelihood was the kitchen from beginning to end rather than someone whose name is slapped on a product based solely on celebrity.

Frequent Contributor

You can also get her containers for bacon drippings from Groupon! I love her husband who is a phenomenal professional basketball player! She’s a great mom from what I’ve read and they are a loving couple.
Super Contributor

I really didn't know a lot about her but I enjoyed watching her. I had ordered the white marble pan and it came on Friday. It's a very nice pan.. I haven't used it yet but definitely will this week..