Contributor

Ayesha Curry is adorable. AND her

husband is as well.  I am so happy to see her doing her own thing.  Just ordered her mini-casseroles.  I wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ayesha Curry is adorable. AND her

I really like that food & kitchen is not just something she is putting her name on -- she has been in the food industry for a while now.

She is not a trained chef, but she's definitely a foodie, and she works with some of the best chefs in the country.  She has opened "pop-up" restaurants (temporary restaurants opening up in very unique places) in CA. She also started her own brand of wine, Domaine Curry.

I'm interested to see what else she brings to QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Janet Carter  I like her too. Nice presentation. I can't believe David called her husband "Seth" though! How embarrassing.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

David maybe doesn't have any idea who her husband is ,  I don't  either I have no idea😏Not really into sports.   I love her cookware line and find her charming.   I picked up the 12" fry pan with lid ,  reason being we have marble countertops and island and the white marble will look beautiful Kept on the stove top. May get the whole set ,  thinking if it 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore I have no clue who she or husband are.  Never herd of her before - and what was incorrect about what David called hubby?

Respected Contributor

@Janet Carter wrote:

husband is as well.  I am so happy to see her doing her own thing.  Just ordered her mini-casseroles.  I wish her the best.

@Janet Carter   I actually came really close to buying her little bacon drippings cans, but they need a removable  strainer on the top to catch the "dregs" when you pour the drippings into the can. 

They are really cute though, and a good size. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Kitty Galore I have no clue who she or husband are.  Never herd of her before - and what was incorrect about what David called hubby?

His name is Stephen, usually referred to as Steph.  I would expect better from David.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I don't know who she is either, but she seemed lovely for the little bit I watched. 

They were presenting some sort of bowls or something that had this design, if you want to call it that, that just looked like they were dirty.  It took me a minute to realize that they didn't have food all over the outsides, rather it was a painted on design.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Seth is Steph's brother!

Stacey referred to Ayesha as Ayesha Carley!!!

Respected Contributor

David was a sportscaster before he started at QVC. I would find it odd if he lost all interest in sports. Seth and Steph sound a lot alike.