Respected Contributor

Awesome Customer Service for WP Mini rice cooker

Noticed over the long weekend that one of my inner bowls was beginning to bubble and peel- the nonstick coating that is..

Contacted HSN and they told me it had a 1 yr warranty through the maufacturer and gave me their phone #.. 

Contacted them on Tuesday, and I received my new inner pot yesterday- they were so nice about it...

Just wanted to let everyone know- it DOES take a long time for them to answer their phone, but hey, it was worth it!

Respected Contributor

Re: Awesome Customer Service for WP Mini rice cooker

That is good to know. I love my little rice cookers and I hope they stay the way they are. Smiley Very Happy

Did you have to ship anything back? or did they just send you a new one? If tthey just sent you a new one I say KUDOS to CS!

Respected Contributor

Re: Awesome Customer Service for WP Mini rice cooker

It's weird..over the phone they said it would rake 4-6 weeks to get it, I said ok (after all, I gave a spare!)...

they issued me me an account number, asked for proof of my purchase..I sent a screen shot of my HSN order, they never even sent a return email saying they had received my email or anything..

that was Tuesday...yesterday, Thursday, it was at my door when I got home from work...they had shipped it second day air from Fl to Ca!