Honored Contributor

Aug 22nd TSV in Floral Lace....no beading

There are pictures coming out for the upcoming Temp-tations TSV baking set, which is available in Old World and Floral Lace, BUT, the Floral Lace once again has no beading.

Item number K37651 (sometimes it will come up on Q site sometimes not, can also be seen on Facebook TT page)

Several of the OW traditional colors are missing (yellow being one). What's up with that? There are red and grey in OW, and a new spice FL. Most of the Floral Lace colors look horrible to me, as they have brown borders, very wide, and no beading. This looks like a cheap knock off of the original elegant FL pattern with the beaded edging. Those of you with the older FL are lucky and I wish I had ordered some while it was still elegant.

What do you FL lovers/collectors think? I was looking forward to getting this in FL but don't think I will now.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Aug 22nd TSV in Floral Lace....no beading

[ Edited ]

I sadly am done with Floral Lace till they bring back the rich brown beading. The blackish brown and the white beading look terrilble. Started many friends with Floral lace sets, guess it goes into the next yard sale. What are you doing Tara?  Then I started buying Swirls and Pearls, andd there's no inventory. I can't win any more with this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aug 22nd TSV in Floral Lace....no beading

[ Edited ]

@Floho - Welcome to the forums! Note that you are responding to a thread that is eight years old, so you may not get many comments/replies. However, I wanted to respond that it is actually rare for Tara to have Floral Lace pieces without the brown; I take special note when she does because I'm in the group that dislikes that contrasting trim, so I'm more likely to purchase if it isn't there. As for Swirls & Pearls, that was a limited design, so I'm not sure how often or if we'll see it again. It was nicely done, though.