Honored Contributor

Re: Attn: @Sooner Re: Nespresso

@NickNack Have you cleaned it thoroughly?  Cleaned the parts n the dishwasher once a week or so?  Is the hose part firmly attached? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner   Yes, I clean it in the dishwasher every time I run it, which is about every 5 days.  I also rinse all of the parts about every other day.  I run the "clean" cycle on the milk container after every drink.  The hose part is definitely firmly attached.  The water couldn't come out if the hose wasn't attached.

I wish Nespresso's Customer Service was in the U.S.  I have a hard time understanding some of them.  They've all been nice except this last time.  She got irritated with me for asking her to repeat things.  She also acted like I should have been filling the milk up after every drink each time all along.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack Did you call the number on the US website?  I have NEVER had any issue with their CS.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner     Yes, I called the right number off of the U.S. website.  You don't ever have any trouble understanding them?  As I said, they've all been very nice, but I didn't feel like the last person told me the right thing.  I know she was irritated with me because I didn't understand everything she said.  I do think if these problems with my machine continue, and I know they will, that they should replace it for me.  I was too busy today to call again, but I may call this weekend.

I do love the latte maccchiatos and cafe lattes though.  I've called them about four times.  Once the promo code that I had wouldn't work, and I had to call.  The CS rep told me that they had had many calls about that.  When I ordered the View glasses they weren't in the order when I received it.  Then I called about the machine, and today I got another order that didn't have the free orange biscuits I had ordered with it.  Oh, and I called when I ordered the machine because I had a question about what they would do.  The CS rep steered me towards the one I got, and I placed the order over the phone. 

I'm not sorry I bought the machine, because I do love the lattes.  I just wish I wasn't having these problems with it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack I am so sorry you are having these problems.  We've never had any issue with our orders or customer service.  We did call about specifics of milk nozzle cleaning, but they did help with that, and I haven't talked to anyone that was difficult to understand.  I hope they haven't switched all their cs people around.