Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Curtis Stone Durapan Fans

@momtochloe: Love the cookie sheets: very sturdy and easy clean up. I ordered the lid holder in grey for my new kitchen and love this. Mine held two cookware lids and one small Corning ware lid.  I ordered another lid holder for my friends birthday in August . I need to save more spending money before making any more purchases. Will probably put the CS cookware on my Christmas list. Appreciate all the information on CS products. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

Oh @SouthernBee that is excellent news and good to know!  I would like to pick up a set the next time he comes if I can.  I have a nice baking sheet but it's not non-stick and sometimes those silicone mats are more trouble than they are worth so I go with parchment but I would love something like this.  Thank you for posting your review on the sheets and also the lid holder!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe: Baked dropped biscuits today. They slid off- the cookie sheet- no spatula needed to move them off the pan!!! Yea!!! Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee Glad to read you like the lid holder. Couldn't resist the free shipping and ordered it today. It just burns my shopping karma and rules of etiquette to pay to ship that item at that price. 

Darn thing just wore me down...

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21: You will enjoy the lid holder. What color did you order? I  love to shop sales and always free shipping and especially flex play!!!  DH loves to joke and call me "cheep o" but more money for something else. Actually, DH taught me how to research and shop on line!!! Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee I got the turquoise to match the turquoise 5 pc durapan set I ordered from Amazon. All the recommendations here sold me on that, should have it by next week.

I can also put my tablet on it in the kitchen and pretend to watch cooking videos while really watching something else 😃

Valued Contributor

I stated earlier that I bought this pan for my sister.  She has been raving about it ever since she got it.  She has already used it several times and says it is wonderful !!!  So glad I bought it for her as she cooks a lot and really needed a great pan.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@momtochloe: Love the cookie sheets: very sturdy and easy clean up. I ordered the lid holder in grey for my new kitchen and love this. Mine held two cookware lids and one small Corning ware lid.  I ordered another lid holder for my friends birthday in August . I need to save more spending money before making any more purchases. Will probably put the CS cookware on my Christmas list. Appreciate all the information on CS products. Southern Bee

I bought the Curtis S. cookie sheets too.  Best I've ever used.  I wish he would make a set with a 9 x 13 and a smaller cookie sheet/baking pan.  I also have the 3pc. cookware set many have posted about.  I have it in white and it is a pure white.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe The set I ordered from Amazon arrived early today, wasn't supposed to be until next week. I had already made dinner. But it's so pretty and I can't wait to try it. It was packed beautifully, no problems.

My turquoise lid holder arrived from HSN two days ago. We're already planning to look for some turquoise placemats and a table runner to match. And something turquoise in a decorative piece. My mother has Fiesta in the peacock blue that I gave her years ago, now I wish it was their turquoise.

But how well the cookware performs is the most important thing, obviously. If it makes things a little bit easier for me I'll be grateful.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I so hope you love your pans as much as I do mine.  Your color scheme sounds wonderful.  Right now everything I have is extremely neutral and used to have apple green accents but I think I may take your turquoise cue as that is such a happy color . . . . Smiley Happy