Honored Contributor

Attention Curtis Stone Durapan Fans

He will have a terrific value (TS) on his 14" Dura Diamond Deep Pan for a great price and free S&H.  It's a bit deeper than his original pan and I like that it comes with a lid.  I can speak from experience how much I love his products, if you have been on the fence this may be of interest to you.

Curtis Stone 14" Dura-Diamond Nonstick Multipurpose Pan

Honored Contributor

Re: Attention Curtis Stone Durapan Fans

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

Thank you for the heads up!  I bought when they had special pricing on his 3 frypan set last visit. I love these pans!!! 

What I love more is they are truly non-stick and cleanup beautifully. In fact, lightweight and I use everyday - no discoloring from the heat like my Cooks Essentials, Rachael Ray & Caphalon pieces.

I donated all the other brands & wish his set was just saucepans I would buy them!!!

thanks again, plus I have 20% coupon from Hsn for weekend! And love flex pay & free shipping too!

PS: I have the CS drying rack love it!

Honored Contributor

Tee hee @homedecor1 I have those same pans and love them!  I wanted to let folks know this was a great TS if they were interested in trying this non-stick cookware out.  Oh and I am so jealous you have that drying rack, forgive me but I can't recall the name of the host on right now but she kept waving it in front of the camera and I was like nooooooooooooooo! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

i like the dryer rack for many things - cooling racks, dishes to air dry over sink, in oven to keep food warm & hear circulating.

i just ordered the sheet pans....oh no...I almost caved for the bigcookware set wish it came in black!

Oh oh and just had to mention I used to do French fries, etc. in my HA caphalon deep fry pan with oil temp 350 

wow my kitchen always had that horrible grease/oil smell for days!!! I used the largest deepest pan yesterday to do chicken cutlets and there was NO residual smell. Put cover on to cool down and one would never know I cooked with frying oil! That is incredible!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 oh goodness your post made me laugh out loud . . . I have purchased so much cookware/kitchen items that I ended up not really using but back in the day I would have been right behind you my friend! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

can you give me a idea what the depth is.  I'd like this for stews casseroles

not sure how deep it is hard to see on tv

thanks!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 I believe it's 2 inches deep:

Measurements:Approx. 2"H x 14-1/4" Diameter with (2) 3-1/2"W x 1-3/4" Deep side handles
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

thank you so much! Last week I ordered the Deen Brothers pan (as gift she already ordered it) was going to send back but just opened it - its beautiful.

Going to cook something in it tomorrow to see how nice it works.

Came with steamer insert, fry insert & glass cover for $48. Same interior style as CS and 3" deep.

IMG_1964.JPG

Honored Contributor

Oh good heavens you and I need to stay away from each other as I so wanted that Deen brother's pan!  It was a steal at that price . . .  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe: Very interested in the pan and cookware set but will be a future purchase. Desperately needed better cookie sheets will try them and the lid holder. Really appreciated the flex pay and free shipping. SouthernBee