Respected Contributor

Re: Attention Curtis Stone Durapan Fans

[ Edited ]

Origami, which has the TS tomorrow on HSN, has some wonderful turquoise pieces. The TS itself is a heavy-duty shelving rack that's available in Turquoise plus the related Mint and Teal and a bunch of other colors. ($99, free shipping)

I love the kitchen cart, also offered in Turquoise.

The folding multipurpose (not computer) desk is offered in black and Turquoise, and it's a winner in that blue. If your kitchen's big enough, it would make a smashing desk for an office section. Or elsewhere, the perfect desk for crafting. (~$110, free shipping)

All the Origami pieces fold.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann thanks so much for the head's up on the Origami pieces.  I have one of their racks and also a kitchen island and just love them but would like to check out that desk as I am looking into working from home but need a desk to do so as my kitchen table was broken when I moved so this could be perfect . . . thanks again my friend!

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@noodleann thanks so much for the head's up on the Origami pieces.  I have one of their racks and also a kitchen island and just love them but would like to check out that desk as I am looking into working from home but need a desk to do so as my kitchen table was broken when I moved so this could be perfect . . . thanks again my friend!

YW. I hope you like that  desk. I confess that I love it in turquoise but I'm surrounded by desks (literally--I have 3 in this room, 1 upstairs, 1 in the dining room, 1 in the living room, etc). So I don't need more. But that turquoise would make such a happy corner for doing stupid, boring things. I can also imagine a vase with a few brilliant Gerbera daisies on it.

Here's a bouquet for your new kitchen office. Woman Wink

Daisies.jpg

Respected Contributor

I'm reviving this thread to let Curtis Stone fans know it looks as if he'll have the TS on September 2, with the usual 11 to  midnight show the night before. I have no idea what wonderful thing he'll be bringing out this time.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann

Thanks for the heads up! I love his Durapans and I'd love to replace my old CE & mixed pieces with his cookware.

Honored Contributor

I'll be watching for his TS and whatever other good values are available.  Love his line.

Respected Contributor

I would like to see a grill pan.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I would like to see a grill pan.

If you're referring to pans with corrugated bottoms that create grill marks on food, he does make them. There's an 11" square grill pan in his 13-piece Dura-Pan set available on HSN. They also carry his big double-burner grill pan, 18"x11", which has terrific reviews. 

Respected Contributor

If you were hankering for the set of two 17.5"x12.5" baking pans, they're not yet back in stock, but another set of baking pans is. 

The set has 3 pans, one 9.5" square, one about 11.5"x7.5", and a small cookie sheet, nearly 13" by around 9.5", for $40 plus shipping. You cannot cut in the pans, and wooden/silicone utensils are recommended.

Trusted Contributor

Do C.S. pots and pans on induction ?