Trusted Contributor

As the snow gently falls....

I just pulled out a 9x13 pan of cinnamon rolls.  Now I'm debating whether to make vegetable beef soup or beef and noodles.  A young couple moved in across the street a little while ago and both work outside of the home, so I think when they get home and start shoveling I'll take cinnamon rolls and either soup or beef and noodles over to them.  I remember what it was like to work full time, have to come home to a big chore of snow removal, and then still have to make dinner.  What are you having today?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: As the snow gently falls....

@wismiss,what a lovely gesture of kindness!

I'm making a meat loaf and will try making sweet potatoes in the crockpot. I have never used the crockpot for them before--hope they turn out soft and orange.

The snow fall is so pretty, it has been coming down all morning. 

Respected Contributor

That is so nice of you to deliver a meal to your neighbors.  You don't find neighbors like you very often nowadays.

Esteemed Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

I just pulled out a 9x13 pan of cinnamon rolls.  Now I'm debating whether to make vegetable beef soup or beef and noodles.  A young couple moved in across the street a little while ago and both work outside of the home, so I think when they get home and start shoveling I'll take cinnamon rolls and either soup or beef and noodles over to them.  I remember what it was like to work full time, have to come home to a big chore of snow removal, and then still have to make dinner.  What are you having today?

@wismiss  Won't you be my neighbor? smile

I'm having wild caught King Salmon.

DH had leftover fried octopus from a Mexican Seafood restaurant.