Esteemed Contributor

I bought one. I am single and think this would be great. I can make so many fresh items with this Ninja.

Contributor

Does anyone know if we can buy the recipe booklet that comes with the TSV.  I have this that I purchased some time ago and I absolutely love it but would like the recipe booklet.

Respected Contributor

I looked and looked and almost let myself be talked into buying one, but I can't figure out why I need it. I would not give up my cuisinart, and we have a high-power blender for ice drinks, smoothies, etc. This would duplicate the functions of what are no doubt better products already taking up space in the kitchen. I really confused myself when I stopped  to look at other Ninja products online, including one for on QVC for only $10 more, which had two containers vs. one and also a far more powerful one than this. Would I be selling myself short with this? Finally, I gave up and realized I was trying to talk myself into something that I just don't need.

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

ChiliPepper wrote, in part: We use ours often for...Salad dressings.

@ChiliPepper, or anyone who knows, with the motor on and running, is there a way to drizzle in olive oil for making emulsions?

@IamMrsG

Unfortunately, no.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought mine a few years back.  I love it.

I mostly use it to "grind" potatoes for potato pancakes and kuegla.  My Dad's favorite dishes!  I scramble eggs in it.  So fluffy. Yum!

I tried making "adult" drinks with it. It's pretty good, but the NutriBullet 900 is better.  NutriBullet isn't just for veggies and fruit!

Valued Contributor

@IamMrsG - During the TSV presentation last night, the product rep opened the pour spout on the lid and added a liquid to what was processing in the Ninja. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@IamMrsG - During the TSV presentation last night, the product rep opened the pour spout on the lid and added a liquid to what was processing in the Ninja. 

@WORKING GAL

@IamMrsG

Oh yes, I forgot that! So sorry!!!

There is a little pour spout that lifts where you could pour something in while its running.

Duh Chili LOL!!!

Thanks for the catching that LoveToChat!!!!

Valued Contributor

For the person who asked if it was me on air this am, yes it was. I get so nervous for some reason. Also for the one who mentione that I said I would get it tomorrow, I live on the west coast and it was 9pm when I watched the presentation with Ric so I was thinking when I get up the next day I would order.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one. The price was right!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

We use ours often for smoothies, make a lot of fresh fruit smoothies.

Salads like egg salad, tuna salad etc.

General chopping of onions, nuts etc.

We make "sherbet" or "ice cream".

Dips, gravies, salsas.

Slushy frozen-ish margaritas etc.

Bread crumbs, crackers crumbs, cookie crumbs for toppings.

Salad dressings.

Milk shakes (of course!!!)

Hi @ChiliPepper  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the list of suggestions!  I make our salad dressings from scratch and can think of a couple that should be even better using the Ninja to blend more evenly.

Got the turquoise!