Respected Contributor

Re: Are you tired of Temp-tations?

LOL, well if I had the tv watching it all the time I might be. I turn the tv on Sundays and go about my chores etc. I don't watch it football season at all.

I have 4 sets, rectangle, square, round, and oval. Plus one condiment tray. And I like it. For me it's bright, colorful, and cheery. For me Fiesta is about as old fashioned as you can get. It reminds me of my first set of melmac dishes I had. My friend loves her's, no problem.

People buy what they want. RR's is bright, just not my style, but it would be more preferable for me.

I haven't flooded my house with it either, I seldom have the need to have everything the same.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I have a nice collection of both TT and RR stoneware. Problem I have with TT is that I can't seem to keep it! Every time I take it somewhere or have people over they fall in love with it, and well, I'm just a gal who can't say no {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}, I end up giving it to someone!

Super Contributor

Never, I love mine, just wish I had more storage so I could buy more. I now have to be very selective what I buy because of storage, never counted but I have probably at least 75 individual pieces or more.

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I have a nice collection of both TT and RR stoneware. Problem I have with TT is that I can't seem to keep it! Every time I take it somewhere or have people over they fall in love with it, and well, I'm just a gal who can't say no {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}, I end up giving it to someone!

Um.... seeing as how we seem to live close, perhaps I could stop by and "admire" your collection. I can make sure my car trunk is empty just in case you want to give me some when I fall in love with your pieces (LOL), and so far, there isn't much I wouldn't love!!

I actually have so much we should just maybe start a swap!

Love to see another Buckeye on the forum!

Respected Contributor

On 4/10/2014 mominohio said:

Um.... seeing as how we seem to live close, perhaps I could stop by and "admire" your collection. I can make sure my car trunk is empty just in case you want to give me some when I fall in love with your pieces (LOL), and so far, there isn't much I wouldn't love!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I've got yellow and blue old world pattern pieces!

Respected Contributor

There are other bakeware products sold on QVC, and of course, there are plenty of other places to buy!

What I'm tired of is people who cannot express their opinion of a product without essentially trashing everyone who likes the product. Why do that?

I know! Why can't they just say they don't care for it? I have some Temp-tations in Cranberry and Green in the Old World, Floral Lace, and something else I can't remember..I like mine a lot.

Honored Contributor

Kind of tired of it. I have several sets and probably won't buy more. I enjoy some of the presentations anyway, but some get "old." I wouldn't trust it enough now to buy any for gifts; I think the quality is down. I do use mine often.

Contributor

I don't have any Temptations because I bought a whole lot of Polish Stoneware when it was on QVC years back, but I don't dislike Temptations. I do get tired of seeing it on as often as it is, though - almost as bad as laptops!

Honored Contributor

On 4/10/2014 mominohio said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I've got yellow and blue old world pattern pieces!

Lock your doors! I have a huge collection of OW blue, but had just gotten into the yellow when it sort of disappeared. I love the yellow, and don't think I could be trusted around it! If I came to visit, you'd have to take a count after I left!!

Do you mix the two? I do, and I love the sunny look!

Super Contributor

hmm, in the 1980's I think the Corelle "Wildflower" pattern was al the rage...I believe this is a far cry from that...