Are you no longer affiliated with Keurig?

No machines, very little coffee?  Is the love affair over?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Are you no longer affiliated with Keurig?

I was wondering the same thing!  I am so tired of my coffee pot overflowing, that today I checked out Keurig on QVC and didn't see any. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was a tester for the Mini. That test version just died last month or two, I think.

Now I'm using the spare that I had. 

I don't know what I will do when that one goes.

Esteemed Contributor

You can buy Keurig at many other places .... Bed, Bath & Beyond..... Macy's etc., .... QVC is not the only place to buy one. 😄

Honored Contributor

I love the Keurig concept and still have the model they sold about 3 years ago with the "water" button.  I use bottled water exclusively and de-scale it every few months. I think the Keurig 2.0 was a huge mistake for the Keurig company and I bought one of the models (came in a lot of different bright colors, a smaller version but not the original single serve version) and when I inspected it (for our son) it was IMHO an awful piece of junk.  I also still have one of the original single serve small units for our motorhome.... still in great shape....

I don't understand it either unless the Q was getting far more returns than they deemed reasonable for the more recent products.  I know I returned the one I was going to give our son.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I had a Keurig Rivo but felt bad about all of the pods I was using.  So when I used up my supply I started using the Ninja Coffee Bar.  I love it and will never go back to using machines with pods.

Honored Contributor

We keep a mini for when we have company.   We have a big coffee maker that hubby is in love with so we don't use the Keurig much any more.  I get espresso from my Nespresso Pixie and that is what I drink--iced with milk or straight up!

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

You can buy Keurig at many other places .... Bed, Bath & Beyond..... Macy's etc., .... QVC is not the only place to buy one. 😄

Absolutely! We got our mini at B,B&B. They were selling it with a manufacturers $20 off plus I was able to use my 20% coupon. Excellent! I don't like the idea of water sitting idly in it so we only have a mini. Love it!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Keurig Kold, their cold soda machine line, was officially discontinued last month, and the company laid off about 130 jobs.   I wonder if their main coffee line is also in peril. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Keurig Kold, their cold soda machine line, was officially discontinued last month, and the company laid off about 130 jobs.   I wonder if their main coffee line is also in peril. 

I suspect this is the problem. They've taken a few swings at new products (Kold, Vue) that have bombed and cost them revenue and now there are a gazillion or so non-Keurig pods out there taking more revenue from them. That's a company that may have some serious financial issues heading their way. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!