Honored Contributor

Re: Are you addicted to Lock and Lock storage products?

@EatWell  you asked :  Aren't these Lock and Lock products better than the plastic storage containers you buy at the supermarket?

I do not think so.  You asked so I answered 🙂

Respected Contributor

I depend on my LnL for storing food items mostly.  I have several sets and utilize most of them.  When the sets first came out, they did not nest.  I still have these.  I have relegated storage space for them, and until I magically create more space for them, I am on LnL hold! 

Honored Contributor

No, but I did by the TSV, I'll give half of it to my son as a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

I threw out all of my old plastic containers many years ago and only will use Lock & Lock. And NO none of mine ever "stained" or "cracked" as previously mentioned by a previous poster. I am not careful with mine at all and I've never had anything go wrong with my huge collection. I buy mine soley from Amazon.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

About 12 years ago, I cut through the tendon on my left thumb and needed surgery to have it re-attached.  Fortunately, I am left handed and could do a lot.  But I was unable to open things including my Tupperware container with coffee.  Asked a friend to transfer the coffee into a lock & lock.  It was so easy to open.

Then I got rid of the Tupperware and got all L&L.   But I am not addicted.  However, I did order a set today in the sunset orange.  Will use it mostly for organizing things.

Respected Contributor

I so wanted to get a couple of sets of these, as they seem to walk off with family and friends all the time...BUT the charge for shipping 

to AK. is $23.97 and the tsv is $26.10!!  You've got to be kidding me!  Once again 🔩 by absolutely ridiculous shipping charges😤

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2  The shipping charge is only $5.50.  Where did you see the $23.97?

Esteemed Contributor

I like L&L; definitely not addicted. I have maybe 3 or 4 sets. I prefer sets that nest as I have limited storage in my kitchen. I have all shapes and sizes- mostly clear and apple green. Not buying today, as I have enough to meet my needs. DDIL LOVES L&L. I split a previous TSV set with her that I picked up at a crazy low price at a Q outlet. I kept many of the smaller containers, as I had none, and of course I kept the butter dish marked with Tbsp. measures. Love it!

I think L&L is a MUST for an organized pantry cabinet. Looks so neat and maximizes storage capacity. 

As I am now an empty-nester and do not cook often any more, I have no problem passing on today's offering.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLEM ~ I always type in my zip code (at end of page, right hand corner, where it says "delivery date and estimate".  I just called qvc to make sure of shipping cost, and it was $23.97😖  IMO, just ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

not addicted but i have my fair share & use them every day!

I have many original round and pantry sets - never had a problem, a BUG or anything else others have had!  living in FL I store everything in LNLs.

I bought TSV to split with my niece & son/fiance who recently bought new homes.

Price was great. Im shocked at some of the posts here re: s/h - wow ridiculous!