Contributor

Are there any plans to bring the Kitchenmaid Mini Mixer in to stock?

Honored Contributor

Re: Are there any plans to bring the Kitchenmaid Mini Mixer in to stock?

No, I posted a note from one of the mods few months ago guess you missed it.

I got mine at Bed and bath with the 20% off coupon. only had 3 colors to choose from :   red, silver and black. I wanted white, but, took red

Honored Contributor

The Bowl doesn't look large enough to hold a decent batch of cookie dough.   This mixer would be a no for me.   I'd rather have a sturdy hand mixer and a big bowl. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've got a big ol' Cuisinart for that big batch stuff for when I cook for the church.   This mini is just for mashed potatoes and whipping egg whites for us 2 old f*rts.  LOL

Honored Contributor

QVC is missing the mark not brining this on. There are so many people who would have use for a smaller KA mixer, even those of us with bigger ones.

Don't know what they are thinking not bringing this to Q.

Contributor

Yes, it's just the two of us now and not much counter space.  Don't do much baking but would like it for smaller jobs that are getting more difficult to do. 

Contributor

I agree. There are many with smaller counter space and as empty nesters, I don't need the  bigger bowls anymore. I hope we see it in 2017- the EZ pay would help.

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking it's just a matter of time. My Sister and myself we're talking about this when we first saw the infomercial. I think QVC will. Also all the attachments that fit the big mixer will fit the Mini. There is a Market for People not having a the Counter Space for the largr one. In fact my Sister is going to buy one when QVC sells it. QVC sells a lot of As Seen On TV stuff.

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio I agree with you 100%. I would purchase this as well and I have a larger one too. It will be here you just watch and see. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Think your right, but, speaking for myself I"ve had trouble with buying mixers from Q. First one arrived with silver bolt out, scratches on it, etc.

Poor thing was a mess. Could had been in the shipping. So, I mailed that back to KA, got the replacement and you had to loosed and unloosen the screw under the motor everytime you wanted to change the bowls or use a different beater. They gave me my money back on that one.

Finally, just went a -hunting locally saw the new Mini and said "one more time taking chance with KA" got it and it's quiet, you only got one bowl to worry about LOL they give you 3 beaters. I think the product doesn't go thru as much shipping as the ones that go to the Q. I just went to the shelf

found the box and bought it home.

Wish Cuisinart would upgrade their products their a better mixer anyway

Never one problem with it. Same price, basically. I'll have that Cuisinart till I mix no more. LOL

^asm.gif