Regular Contributor

I was checking the few reviews for this year's QVC Honeybell's and most don't sound good. If you received your recent shipment, are you pleased? Thanks!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: Are Your Honeybells Sweet?

Yes....This shipment is very good. The UPS left the box in my driveway the other day when it was about 10 out - so lucky they did not freeze.... Hope this helps!

Super Contributor

Mine arrived today and they are very sweet and juicy.
Contributor

On 1/14/2015 roxiegirl said:

I was checking the few reviews for this year's QVC Honeybell's and most don't sound good. If you received your recent shipment, are you pleased? Thanks!!!!!!

So far, so good! These seem quite tasty for an early batch of honey bells. UPS delivered these on Monday. I'm going to pick some up from the local citrus stand to compare! But, these are very juicy!

Enjoy them if you order some!

Contributor

I had my order shipped to my son, so I'm reporting what he said. The honeybells are delicious - very sweet - but a number of them are green. He's been eating the ones that are orange, so I have no report on the taste of the green ones. I called CS about this, and they said this is normal. They also said that, if the taste of the green ones is not right to let them know and they will issue a partial refund.

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Patti143 said:

I had my order shipped to my son, so I'm reporting what he said. The honeybells are delicious - very sweet - but a number of them are green. He's been eating the ones that are orange, so I have no report on the taste of the green ones. I called CS about this, and they said this is normal. They also said that, if the taste of the green ones is not right to let them know and they will issue a partial refund.

Do citrus continue to ripen after they're picked?

New Contributor

I received mine last week and they were huge and sweet. I actually could not eat a whole one, saved half for later. I think this is the best shipment I have received in the last 3 yrs.