Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone watching David in Buffalo Tonight?

Ok....do these people in the Northeast ever get a break from this weather????

Honored Contributor

On 5/28/2014 imxpnsive said:

Ok....do these people in the Northeast ever get a break from this weather????

It was a beautiful, sunny day in the low 70s....but the clouds and the wind came in around 6PM.

It's always colder on the waterfront. The wind blows in right off Lake Erie.

It can be 90 degrees in the suburbs and a pleasant 81 on the waterfront. The lake actually tempers the climate in the winter and keeps us one planting zone warmer than inland.

Contributor

Circles, thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for the loss of your cousin. We never forget our heroes who gave their lives for our country.
Contributor

Terrier3, I am so happy to see Buffalo doing so well. The downtown area is really coming along and it will be interesting to see where they decide to build a new stadium, not to mention who will buy the Bills. I try to read The Buffalo News daily, since it is so much better than the newspaper we get. Goodnight, Buffalo!
Honored Contributor

Why were they in Buffalo? I never understood the reason for that. Especially with the contest where they are going to Ft. Campbell, KY to take a viewer out to lunch. Why not do a show from Ft. Campbell?

I'm so confused!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Nope, watching "Last Comic Standing". Love ummmmm different?? sense of humor!

Esteemed Contributor

well that was a fun show....first time I have watched the entire ITKWD in a very long time.......

Thank you Diane...(did I mention that is my name, too...)

terrier.....it looks like a lovely place for a walk...to see the ships up close would be very interesting...I am glad the rain held off....

Honored Contributor

On 5/28/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Why were they in Buffalo? I never understood the reason for that. Especially with the contest where they are going to Ft. Campbell, KY to take a viewer out to lunch. Why not do a show from Ft. Campbell?

I'm so confused!

They were at the Naval & Servicemen's Park on Lake Erie and Canalside (the terminus of the Erie Canal).

Honored Contributor

No, I can't watch his show anymore--he annoys me no end. And 3/4 of the stuff is the same thing over and over. But thats just me--I don't watch much anymore regardless of whats on.

Contributor

Circles, nice to meet another Diane. You don't hear our name that often anymore. Hope to catch you again on this forum!