Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching David in Buffalo Tonight?

Yes .... I grew up in Buffalo and my two sisters live in the suburbs ..... I couldn't believe they all had jackets on, but Buffalo weather can turn on a dime! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Hello! Another WNYer here! I am a wimp for cold weather (funny living here, right?) so I didn't go but I watched every minute. Didn't even flick to other channels when I wasn't interested in the item.

It was a wonderful show with such respect for our service men and women. The Naval Park was a FANTASTIC backdrop. My uncle was a Navy Seabee and my Dad was also in the Navy and served on the Bikini Atoll Bomb Tests.

I loved the shots of the city, City Hall, Niagara River, Niagara Falls etc. Really highlighted the beauty of our region. I especially loved the food tour they showed! We may freeze but we DO EAT WELL!

They brought a lot of vendor reps with them too. Dave and Mary did a great job and seemed genuinely fond of Buffalo.

Trusted Contributor

Another post states that Buffalo is one of QVC's biggest shoppers/customers.

Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 KathyLFan said:

LOL, I'm not sure how your average QVC customer would know this unless you work there, but I guarantee you, my DH will say that is all MY FAULT!

Honored Contributor

I missed it, but am glad many enjoyed it. That time block on Wednesday nights, from 5pm to 7 or 8pm, is a time when I'm usually busy with other things. So, I seldom see the Wed. night show.

I saw a couple of minutes, however, and Mary looked really nice.

Honored Contributor

Well, how else can a woman get her shopping in when there's 12 feet of snow on the ground? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Well, how else can a woman get her shopping in when there's 12 feet of snow on the ground? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

LOL..that's funny...hey now...we had less snow this year than my niece in Philly, Sis in NJ and BF in CT!

But I am sure gonna use that line w/ DH when the Q boxes/bags come! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}