Super Contributor

Anyone tried HoneyBaked Ham Co. sliced brisket, green bean casserole or sweet potato souffle, how was it?

I just got a Honey Baked Ham catalog and was thinking of surprising my husband with the green bean casserole, which he loves. It is not something, I would make from scratch, I like to taste what I am cooking and the only part about green bean casserole I like is the crispy onions that go on the top. They have a favorites duo with green bean casserole and sweet potato souffle (I love sweet potatoes and usually make from scratch, but if they are good, then it's a win win). The brisket looked good, as did the little chocolate silk pies. It will just be the two of us for Thanksgiving, so I thought it would be fun to mix things up a bit. Thank you for your feedback.

tkins

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone tried HoneyBaked Ham Co. sliced brisket, green bean casserole or sweet potato souffle, how was it?

The sweet potato souffle is divine - wonderful flavor! If I'm remembering correctly, it is prepared with some type of nut sprinkled on the top, which adds a good texture. It's been a few years since I've had the souffle, though. Maybe someone else can tell you if that's still the way it is prepared.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone tried HoneyBaked Ham Co. sliced brisket, green bean casserole or sweet potato souffle, how was it?

Don't know about the brisket, but can say I have had every side they make and they are ALL Delish!!! Greenbean does have onions on top.

Only trouble is they are not big enough so buy as many as you need. It won't disappoint!

Even their Dressing and especially their turkey gravy is sooooo good!!!