Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering those Corky's potatoes with pulled pork? Have you had good luck with Corky's bef

[ Edited ]

@sparklestar wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

Fifty dollars for 6 stuffed potatoes? LOL! That's $8 + for each one. The price is beyond RIDICULOUS!!!!

Those were not regular size potatoes.  They were five times the normal size.  I'd say they were worth it.  It was a meal for two meat, potatoes and all. 

You are beyond.

compare - I know Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering those Corky's potatoes with pulled pork? Have you had good luck with Corky's bef

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I just watched the video and they don't appeal to me.  I don't like pulled pork and stuffing a potato with it, butter, sour cream, cheese and I guess BBQ sauce is something I wouldn't even consider trying.  I did look online and they charge $8.99 for this item at the restaurant. 

Same here. Way too much fat.

Honored Contributor

I was so tempted!    1 stuffed potato would be 2 meals for me.     I have made stuffed baked potates at home, not using Corky's.    But I don't think I've ever had a smoked baked potato.   I was curious for at least that reason.

I thought the price was fair, comparable to what it would cost you in a restaurant.   I'm in the deep South so I do love my pulled pork.

I've got a QVC budget for each month and it's only June 9, so for that reason only, I passed.     I've purchased food by mail previously, not from the Q & not from Corky's and been underwhelmed.    

Valued Contributor

I ordered so I can try Corkys for the first time and so I can give my new Breville Mini a workout this summer.