Respected Contributor

Anyone have one of those Hamilton Beach McMuffin makers?

Just curious.  They get good reviews on Amazon.

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have one of those Hamilton Beach McMuffin makers?

I don't but I stayed at a friends house who did. It seems gimmicky but it really does work. I thought it was pretty cool. I don't eat a lot of egg sandwiches but for someone who does it could be a time saver. It's more effort than the McDonalds drive through but about the same time

Honored Contributor

I have one and love it.  I use it all the time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I purchased round stainless rings at restaurant supply that keeps the egg in a circle the same size as the english muffin.  It works great.

Esteemed Contributor

I do and love it.  Easy clean up and a breeze to use.  I also just use it without the muffin.  My dog loves eggs and I just put the egg there and it cooks it perfectly.  So, if you're watching carb intake, you can still use it.  Amazon also sells a double one which I think would be useful unless you're like us - me and my dog!

Honored Contributor

I don't have this item but I just wanted to speak to the brand.  I have used the Hamilton Beach brand contact grills for many years.

Not only do they have a lot more, and more practical, features than the ones I tried before, but they are very well made and durable.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Your question reminded me of a review posted for item #K274298......one of these little pots  could be a  version of an egg McMuffin maker.  I bought a set of them,  but haven't tried making eggs in them.

Here's the review----

"

Great for Breakfast Sandwiches?? YES!!
Posted by qshoppermom 05-15-15

Overall Rating
4 out of 5
4 out of 5
" My husband had the genius idea to scramble up 2 eggs (no water or milk necessary, add in whatever mix-ins you like), and microwave for 1 min 45 sec. The result is a puffed up high fluffy egg in the shape of a circle that is the perfect fit, whether sandwiched between a bagel, round "bread thin" or english muffin! (After cooking, he loosens around the edges with a table knife, puts half of the bread thin right in the crock on the cooked egg, and flips that out onto a plate, covering the exposed egg surface with the other bread thin.) Quick and super easy!! NOTE: Please remember to use a hot pad, as the handle gets VERY hot coming out of the microwave. "
Respected Contributor

I have a West Bend Egg and Muffin Toaster that toasts the muffin, cooks the egg and a sausage patty on top or Canadian Bacon at the same time.  It also boils/steams eggs.

Product Details It comes in a two slot and a four slot at Amazon for around $35.  I've had mine for 7 or 8 years now with no problems.

Respected Contributor

The four slice version is cheaper at Walmart! I'm thinking of up grading.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have one of the Hamilton Beach egg makers.  I find that it makes a quick, filling supper for me.  Works perfectly. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment